• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Event Thread (Updated on a Regular Basis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PkmnTrainerJ

_Ad, I'm 21 and not concerned about playing. :p

Anyways, I'm awaiting a taxi to pick me up so I can get a train at the right time. :)

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Well, I think the plan is to go to Milton Keynes today, as my Mum forgot to contact my aunt about Staines...dunno though...if I am going, I'll post again/edit this post, to tell y'all what I'm wearing.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Well, I'm off in a bizzle to collect my Darkrai. I plan to take very little time in order to be back for the Arsenal game. Smash and grab for the Darkrai, I say, I really could care less about everything else.

My Mum is a bit annoyed because my friends are taking the bus...£24 for me and my brother it would have cost us....'Petrol costs more' she says....how come putting £20s worth of petrol can keep her going for about a week....

Should be leaving in about an hour.

Omnitaxi

Things are coming!
I'm heading up in the next 15 minutes or so after a some tea and bacon butties. I imagine I should be arriving about 11.15, though it looks like I have to give my little cousin a hand, he wants a Darkrai but doesn't understand Mystery Gift. :/

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Very simple, I just took a bus up to Woolworths. I go in there usually but today just revealed a whole new experience, that Pokemon has a really ****** up target audience. So I didn't stand out...as much, what with wearing a massive black coat. I just got the gift, went to the mart, received Darkrai and walked out, took about two minutes.

I knew nothing about how to calculate IVs until just now when I used Serebii's IV calc thingy. It's Sp.Def and Speed are pretty poor at 4 and 6 respectively, whereas Defense is 30 and Sp.Atk is 22. Can't change it now (and I don't think you could anyway), so screw it. What I do know is that its nature is Docile, which is a neutral nature so thats pretty handy (I'm quite lucky, my shiny Budew was the same).

Loving the Roar of Time and Spacial Rend too.

Just came back from the event. Met up with some friends from another forum, got a free poster, Got raped by a Garchomp on PBR, and got a Modest Darkrai with the following IVs:
HP: 22 - 23
ATK: 2 - 3
DEF: 14 - 15
Sp.ATK: 18 - 19
Sp.DEF: 14 - 15
SPD: 24 - 25

So pretty cool IVs

The target audience is really messed up, it was either little kids, or people older than me xD

Last edited:

Omnitaxi

Things are coming!
I found that too, people on the Wii were average Joes like me, a few kids with their new Darkrai and hacks with various shinies/unreleased legendaries.

Still, my Iv's didn't turn out too bad, docile nature doesn't hurt either...

Hp: 20
Atk: 6
Def: 14
SpA: 24
SpD: 24
Spd: 10

So, pretty acceptable I think.

PiNgU

Well me and my friends went to the MK event today! It was good, i didn't go till the afternoon. Battled with my friend on PBR , got my Darkrais :) Now what should have in return one ponders!

I noticed they no longer had the D/P games out that people mentioned before, probably because they realized people were downloading multiple Darkrais

Solidium

well my darkrai ended up being jolly :( which sucks coz it lowers sp.atk
heres are the IV tho
Hp: 0-1
atk: 6-7
def: 26-27
Sp.Atk: 30-31
Sp.Def: 18-19
speed: 28-29

Pokerob

Webmaster of PW.UK
Hey guys its pokerob from the tour. Heres some pics from the event that Pokemon World League took whilst there:

pwl2008mk001uc9.jpg

Furret on coach home

pwl2008mk002sw6.jpg

Zal at the event

pwl2008mk003tl5.jpg

pokerob's bad egg, it is his porygon-z he got from smogon

pwl2008mk004cz0.jpg

clair a girls we meet, she may be joing the site.

pwl2008mk005ke9.jpg

Burger king.

pwl2008mk006ck4.jpg

burger king

pwl2008mk007re9.jpg

DF batteling this kid, DF won on second turn, it was a 2 vs 2 double battle, the site lied they did have PBR there.

pwl2008mk008us4.jpg

The main layout of the event, were the women with the blue hat is, was were the pokemon mystery dungeion 2 tryout thing.

pwl2008mk009vw8.jpg

Eva and furret

pwl2008mk010jb7.jpg

A random name for a pokemon, so heres a random pic ^^

pwl2008mk011ul0.jpg

Eva and this kid who beat him 2-0 then DF beat him 1-0 dam chomp with outrage.

pwl2008mk012rh4.jpg

shrek looked loney so DF gave him a hug.

pwl2008mk013gx6.jpg

The G-mods, eva and DF

pwl2008mk014vw1.jpg

Df lost this battle, 1-0 dam nape being slower than starmie. and they guy with the wii mote was at the summer camp last year

pwl2008mk015iv6.jpg

eva stroking Darkrai, he wanted this pic.

pwl2008mk016qr8.jpg

Zal showing the new fightstar CD he got.

pwl2008mk017fa9.jpg

Rob batteling zal on trip home, Rob was winning, also its rob with his sun glasses and hat.

Discussion on that is happening on my site, I won't advertise but you know where to go.

EDIT: Where it says Eva, Eva is Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior. ;)

PiNgU

Hey pokerob nice round of pics, i didnt get there till the afternoon and i battled a couple of times when i came up stairs. I was the tall guy wearing grey top and black jeans. Shame i didn't get more time to battle some of the others! Couldn't get to MK till afternoon time.

Last edited:

Pokerob

Webmaster of PW.UK
Im not a guy of clothes, im a guy of faces. Explain your hair style and that helps a lot. haha.

Well yeah it as a good day, pwl were there from noon till 4 so yeah. I think I saw you probably did and you didn't explain enough or I just can't visualise well.

But yeah it was alright. After our moans of how small it was I hope those (same) staff complain for a bigger one. Probably won't but meh.

djbrayster

Coral Eye Trainer
heh to those who went to MK, I was the guy in the bright orange shirt from 11-12:30ish I was mainly downstairs where the diamond and pearl demo unit was placed due to lack of space upstairs. upstairs had the mystery dungeon unit next to the PBR unit.

got a shiny budew out of it. and gave almost all the event pokemon I brought for people. also lost a battle due to my team and the girl I was paired up with being only lvl 60 while the other two were level 100! aha bad luck but was fun.

My ex who also went was growing impatient. was a drag as was wanting to trade etc more but meh. I had a good day and got lotsa darkrai from it as had 5 carts! now resetting for a good one.

Hey Pokerob, you joined Serebii

btw, I'm the 'Eva' her refers to, as my name on his forum is Evangelion

Omnitaxi

Things are coming!
I think I seen you Brayster, teaching some of the kids about chaining. I'm sure I seen KSW around too. I wasn't too sure about the layout with one part upstairs and the other at the front, but my only real regret was having to face my cousin on the Wii, I was hoping to face someone random and see how good I was.

Still, it was a fun time for me anyway, I don't usually see any pokefans around MK.

I hate how there was no balloon modeling upstairs....I wanted to see if they could make a Darkrai balloon (my older brother wanted an Ekans...)

PiNgU

Im not a guy of clothes, im a guy of faces. Explain your hair style and that helps a lot. haha.

Well yeah it as a good day, pwl were there from noon till 4 so yeah. I think I saw you probably did and you didn't explain enough or I just can't visualise well.

But yeah it was alright. After our moans of how small it was I hope those (same) staff complain for a bigger one. Probably won't but meh.

Tall guy with short black hair, needing a shave lol. But anyway good hear all enjoyed them selfs. Shall look forward to the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.