• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Evolution Record Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magician_Ruwla

Ok, updated Ash and Brock with new lists. I've put them in the spoiler because it would become a very long post.
Pff.. Onix really takes the first prize with being the Pokémon that took the longest to evolve. o_O

I'll continue tomorrow, it's 2:38 AM here xD

Hope you guys like it.

Last edited:

Chelc

I wasn't going to keep it stickied forever - I was going to unsticky this and the Paul discussion thread after a few more days, just to let people know that they exist.

I know that there are too many stickies, which is why I asked for opinions about the stickies in the Banned Thread in the main disc. forum. I'd appreciate it if you guys replied to my post or read it at least. :p

I also thought this thread had the potential to be like a quick reference thread for those who don't use the site often. That was why I approved it.

Magician_Ruwla requests this thread to be closed, so no more thread, just like you guys wanted. 8|

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.