• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Family Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

uber gon

Accept Change
Maybe Ash's dad is a Ninetales. According to Japanese lore foxes could turn into humans so maybe a Nintales did that and ****** Ash's mom.

dj_latios

Lord OF Clones
Maybe Ash's dad is a Ninetales. According to Japanese lore foxes could turn into humans so maybe a Nintales did that and ****** Ash's mom.
sure...............

phantom1113

Not a random nub
i right i forgot it saw ho-oh in the very first episode.

i dont think ho-oh is his father but they have some kind of connection

maybe ash's dad saved ho-oh from evil one time

EDIT: the fire-ash thing is also logical

EDIT2: ash's last name is just based on 'catch em''

and all this will be revealed in a couple of episodes when they cant think of anything else on their road to the next city

EDIT3: james is ashe's father xD will explain why they keep stalking him for no reason, when they culd just catch a normal pikachu and say its ash's

Last edited:

XxVascoxX

it is so weird i don't think it would be possible to see Ho-oh the dad of ash in the anime ....but ,but..if the anime get the theme of the pokemon movies where the storyline is a little bit darker and much better then it is sure the anime will become very good and then we can think about the dad of ash being ho-oh ,,or even a love story between ash and misty (supposition)
but i also think ash dad owns or is a great friend of ho-oh and ask him to look after him..

Hamstar

o snp.
I think that maybe Ash's father died while out on his OWN pokemon journey......But somehow got resurected and is now Ho-oh o-o

Make any sense?

KetchupO

tωisted
Ash doesn't have a father. he died when he was younger.

The only sane explanation for ash's connection to ho-oh would be that:
- he's the main character and ho-oh's special :p
-Ho-oh can sense some aura thingy about ash and knows he's a loving caring trainer (who's smexy) so he follows him everywhere and gives him a 'blessing' at the end or begining of every region.

Mega-Man_for_Brawl

Gym Leader Cal
OK, Prof Oak, definately not Ash's Dad, Silver from Pokémon Chronicles is the best candidate, I say.
As for all the other character's parents, if its not obvious that they even exist, then there dead!!

Last edited:

the green gardian

for this im calling ashes dad singe i reckon that singe was like the main character in md and got turned into ho oh wen he was human he had a best friend pichu singe looks like ash but older pichu grew up and evolved into pikachu ashes partner pika waited aroun pallet incase singe came back thinking ash was singe he kept a close eye on him until he was captured by oak for research. singe (ho oh) saw this and kept ash asleep in a dream making him late so oak had no choice but to give him pika pika was a bit unure about ash untill the flock of spearow wer he realised that ash was kind like his father

OJG

r u not entertained
Silver is Giovanni's son.

Ashes dad is dead.

sacred

Dragon Tamer
for this im calling ashes dad singe i reckon that singe was like the main character in md and got turned into ho oh wen he was human he had a best friend pichu singe looks like ash but older pichu grew up and evolved into pikachu ashes partner pika waited aroun pallet incase singe came back thinking ash was singe he kept a close eye on him until he was captured by oak for research. singe (ho oh) saw this and kept ash asleep in a dream making him late so oak had no choice but to give him pika pika was a bit unure about ash untill the flock of spearow wer he realised that ash was kind like his father

put for fulls stop or , its hard to read =.=

I like saying that Giovanni is Ash's dad. Not sure why. XD

And I imagine Matsuba, Noland, and the girl trainer from FR/LG are all related.
Don't ask why. >>;;
I think I may have dreamed it. D:

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
People, Ash doesn't have a dad.

He's a clone.

In Giovanni's secret lab, there's a bunch of containers with floating, naked Ash clones inside. >XD Mwuahaha.

No way! It can't be Prof.Oak is Ash's father, I think Prof.Oak very kind to Ash because they ever meet when Oak still a kid like Ash, at the movie celebi, I'm more like if Ash's father is Ho-oh

AnimeAddict

Aura is with me.
Ok, im not sure if this has been said yet. There are kind of a lot of pages to read through. But here goes nothing...

Theory:
Delia knew Giovanni befor he was evil. He was a Pokemon Researcher like Prf. Oak, but back then he went by a different name because he didn't want to be connected to his evil mother. His obsession with finding rare pokemon became to strong and Delia left him. She was pregnant with Ash at the time, but she didn't tell him. Shortly after this, realizing he couldn't ingnore his family legacy any longer, Giovanni retook his family name and his place as the leader of Team Rocket.

Delia dosent know Giovanni is the same man she was once in love with, and Giovanni dosen't know Ash is his son.

2: I could have sworn they said Brock's mother got sick and died after his father left.
And isn't Brock's last name Stone?

Status
Not open for further replies.