• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Fire Red and Leaf Green Help Thread - Small questions go here!

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I know that's the case. You can leave and come back as many times as you want. The ship doesn't leave until your get Cut from the captain.

LucasLimerence

Lucas Limerence
this question may have already been answered but i cant find it so, im currently stuck on fire-red at brail cave, i know it says "use cut" to open it, but there is a scientist in front of it and i dont know how to get him to move? does anyone know?
i have the national dex and ive beat the e4

LucasLimerence said:
this question may have already been answered but i cant find it so, im currently stuck on fire-red at brail cave, i know it says "use cut" to open it, but there is a scientist in front of it and i dont know how to get him to move? does anyone know?
i have the national dex and ive beat the e4

Get the Ruby from a previously unaccessible cave on Mt Ember and give it to Celio. Once you've done that, the scientist should move.

lugia*master

Cheese XD
Just so you know, the said scientist steals it from you when you get it, and you have to endure a bugger of a long time getting through the Rocket base on Five Island to get it back. You do get the Sludge Bomb TM, though.

I'm pretty sure if you get the HM Cut, but then you faint against a trainer before leaving, you'll be able to enter SS Anne still.

I haven't tried yet, would someone care to try for me?
Just wanted to point out, it doesn't work. I just tried it.

Once you get Cut and leave, you can never come back. >_<

That does actually work. It worked for me on multiple occasions.
Even after you got Cut? :/ Why didn't it work for me, then?

Also, is this a glitch? On my LeafGreen, I am playing as the girl and when I use the running shoes, and I run down, like, RIGHT behind her, it's hard to explain...it's like, there's almost a second copy of her...not like a FULL one. But when I run, it's like...a ghost portion...I don't know how to explain it.

Last edited:

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
...I bought it at Best Buy. o_O; I guarantee you it is NOT a fake game.
I'll add that even big shops can sell fake games, if not intentionally. Happened with a friend of mine.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
...I bought it at Best Buy. o_O; I guarantee you it is NOT a fake game.
I'll add that even big shops can sell fake games, if not intentionally. Happened with a friend of mine.

Ammako

Edit: I just realized it's her hair flipping. I feel like the biggest idiot in the world. -_-'

Well...

Why didn't you notice right away? 0_o

Once I chose the girl character, and when I ran I knew it was the hair and not some ghost..

Well...

Why didn't you notice right away? 0_o

Once I chose the girl character, and when I ran I knew it was the hair and not some ghost..
Yeah, I don't know. O_O I guess it's because when I played as May and Dawn, they're hair doesn't flip so I never noticed...this is my first time playing as Leaf, and I guess she does it...XD

Meh, glad to know it's not a glitch. XD

However, how would Best Buy, Gamestop, Wal Mart, etc. end up with fake games? o.o

Rugia Thunder

Biohazard!
What would I have to do to get a Nidoqueen with Body Slam and Crunch on Fire Red?

theman11

Omg i just registered on this website HOPING ON FINDING THIS QUESTION!

When you beat 4 elites ( 5 elites ) and you get 60 pokemons and so on, when you go in First island or what is it, you go to the mounatin you found two team rocket guys they digged a hole in it, and you beat em, you follow em and when you come to RUBY There are some sort of big plates when there are signs on them! I know that they write something but i dont know what! I hope you guys know what i mean! Plz Help!

Ammako

It's visual braille.

You can try to figure out by yourself what they mean
or find a braille table on internet to be able to
read it.