• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Fire Red and Leaf Green Help Thread - Small questions go here!

Xestt!

I need some help.
1. Where can I get tm44 rest? I can't find it in route9.
2. Is it possible to get to the ship again? The one where you help the captain and get a hm?
3. When can I meet the legendary cats? Right after getting gems or do I have to do something more?

I need some help.
1. Where can I get tm44 rest? I can't find it in route9.
2. Is it possible to get to the ship again? The one where you help the captain and get a hm?
3. When can I meet the legendary cats? Right after getting gems or do I have to do something more?
1. No clue. o_O Are you sure it's on Route 9?
2. No.
3. You have to have the National Dex, and given the Ruby AND Sapphire to Celio. My advice: If you are going to use your Master Ball, go to Route 7. It is THE smallest route, and absolutely no water. Get a Pokemon around level 35, and multiple Max Repels. Search the grass, if nothing, leave and come back. Keep on repeating until the dog shows up.

Ammako

Serebii has an error on their site, it seems...

TM 44 Rest is on the S.S. Anne, in one of the rooms.

Xestt!

Thanks, that helps a bit. Still no clue about getting rest. The guides say it is in route 9 but I just can't find it.

Ammako

Well I'm pretty sure I've received TM 44 Rest on the SS Anne.
The official FR/LG guide says it's on the SS Anne.

Seeing as you alerady passed that place, you cannot get TM 44 anymore.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Is there a way to get Overheat in Leaf Green?

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
What's the highest level you'll encounter in Pokemon Mansion?

kimy1688

Do the spinda dance!
*stupid* How do you get to Island 4, 5, 6 and 7? Please and thank you, sorry if this has been asked before.

Mysterous64

The Black Knight
Does anyone know the best way to find your legandary dog on FR/LG?
I heard you need to capture all the unknown first and that it is in the safari zone.

Mysterous64 said:
Does anyone know the best way to find your legandary dog on FR/LG?

Here is the FR/LG Mechanics of Roaming Thread. The second post in the thread is exactly what I do.

I heard you need to capture all the unknown first and that it is in the safari zone.

...Whoever said that is either a liar or doesn't know what they are talking about.

Just beat the Elite 4 and obtain the National Dex - That'll get that doggie rollin'. As for where it will appear, you can find it in random battles in any clump of grass in Kanto (I'm not actually sure if the Safari Zone counts as a catchable spot though) :/

Mysterous64

The Black Knight
Ah okay thank you