• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Fire Red and Leaf Green Help Thread - Small questions go here!

Nebbio

NINJA!
Is there any easier way of locating roaming legendary Pokemon?

Hoze

Under the Truck
The first time I beat the Elite Four, I did not have 60 pokemon in my dex. I caught enough pokemon to meet this requirement and beat the elite four again. Oak walked up to me, said a few things, and walked away. Just like the first time. I went to Oak's lab and he checked my pokedex. He said it was respectable and nothing happened. What do I do to get the national dex??

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
The first time I beat the Elite Four, I did not have 60 pokemon in my dex. I caught enough pokemon to meet this requirement and beat the elite four again. Oak walked up to me, said a few things, and walked away. Just like the first time. I went to Oak's lab and he checked my pokedex. He said it was respectable and nothing happened. What do I do to get the national dex??

You should have it. Trade over a Pokemon not in the Kanto Dex to find out.

Mitchellparrot

I have an eevee that i want to evolve into an espeon, i know i can only do this in ruby etc so i want to trade, but i wanted to do it before i beat the elite 4 and get the national dex and the ruby and saphire, so if i got another fire red or leaf green game that had done all the necessary steps and traded eevee from mine to that one, then to ruby, evolved eevee into espeon then traded back to the other fire red... would i be able to trade espeon from this fire red back to my fire red which doesn't have the national dex?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I have an eevee that i want to evolve into an espeon, i know i can only do this in ruby etc so i want to trade, but i wanted to do it before i beat the elite 4 and get the national dex and the ruby and saphire, so if i got another fire red or leaf green game that had done all the necessary steps and traded eevee from mine to that one, then to ruby, evolved eevee into espeon then traded back to the other fire red... would i be able to trade espeon from this fire red back to my fire red which doesn't have the national dex?

Yes you would.