• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion

Chris

Old Coot
Envy's not a cross-dresser. o_o But he certainly doesn't deserve the fanbase he has. ¬¬ The same guy who killed Hughes ends up getting MORE fans than a rebelious, badass Homunculi with an incredible power. How the HELL did that happen? Scratch that. I'd rather not know. There's no logic behind fangirls. --;

Kyohaku

Master Coordinator
Edward Elric said:
Envy's not a cross-dresser. o_o But he certainly doesn't deserve the fanbase he has. ¬¬ The same guy who killed Hughes ends up getting MORE fans than a rebelious, badass Homunculi with an incredible power. How the HELL did that happen? Scratch that. I'd rather not know. There's no logic behind fangirls. --;
Exactly. He killed Hughes, and he gets more fans than Greed. If anything, Greed should have a much better reputation. He's one of my favorite characters.

Bu†cH

Braaiiiiiinss......
I can't wait to see the newest episode.
Wonder if Envy's gonna be there.

One question:
Does Izumi die in the series? If so, in which episode? Do not tell me the reason why she died!

Kyohaku

Master Coordinator
Butchimatic said:
I can't wait to see the newest episode.
Wonder if Envy's gonna be there.

One question:
Does Izumi die in the series? If so, in which episode? Do not tell me the reason why she died!
[SPOIL]Izumi dies in between the events of the end of the series leading to the FMA movie.[/SPOIL]

Bu†cH

Braaiiiiiinss......
That's what I thought.
Thanks.

I don't want any spoilers for the next episode, Sin.
Al sure said "Sin" in a pizzed-off way.

Riaf

Cockaroach
What are you talking about? I don't get it.

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
He's just spamming, don't worry about it.

Chris

Old Coot
Uh..it's not spam, Ket. >_> Those doors in the photo look remarkably like The Gate from the show that they've encountered through human transmutation.

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
I meant the part where he's all "I'm freaked out for another reason but I can't say." If he can't say, it's spam and he shouldn't bother posting. The thing you said is obvious even to me [spoil]cuz I highlight spoilers[/spoil].

Edward Elric said:
Uh..it's not spam, Ket. >_> Those doors in the photo look remarkably like The Gate from the show that they've encountered through human transmutation.

Wait, didn't you show that gate to us before...? It's still a damn cool sight to see, though.:)

Last edited:

Riaf

Cockaroach
Meh, it doesn't remind me of the Gate. Too small.

Acheront

Random:

Does anyone know the name of the song that is sung during the FMA Movie trailer? I downloaded the OST but I can't find it o_O

EDIT: Found it. Its called Link. The trailer version sounds better than the MP3 somehow... and only the chorus sounds nice, which is the bit acutally in the trailer.

Last edited:

Chris

Old Coot
Two songs in particular play during a few of the various movie trailers. >_> "Link" which is the opening song and "Lost Heaven" which is the ending theme.

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-

Sovereign Of Shadows
Ok I'm kinda quiet far into the series now, episode 27, subbed, I absoloutly love, far better than the Pokémon anime. :O me, actually saying somethings better than Pokémon? Well anyway. I like Winry and the bit in Rush Valley with the comparrason between a normal girl and Winry, its just so funny! My faveourite episode's so far are 3 and the two part one with the fake Elric Brothers.