• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Game Help Thread

E

Elite Eevee

Nintendo has one, why not? Post your game problems for the PS2, Xbox, PC, Dreamcast, etc.!

-------------------------------------------------------

To start, I'm having some trouble with Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal. I can't get through the Command Center without being blown to pieces! I'm saving up for the Inferox armor, and have every weapon except the RY3NO.

ATTENTION: If your question has not been answered in one of the first three posts after you ask, feel free to repost it exactly the same as your previous post. If it is not answered in one of the three following posts, feel free to PM it to me (Raven Adonis) and I will try to find the answer.

<..::BioHazard-001::..>

Thank you Come again
You know how on the PSone version of Final Fantasy VIII, you could download a Pocket Station game about Mogs and Chocobo, and when you finish the mini-game you get a Mini Mog Summon and kool stuff like that.
The Question I'm Asking Is:
Can you get the mini-game or the items any way in the PC version????

Answers shall make me happy ^_^
Thanks, BlackCharzee

E

Elite Eevee

I don't think so, I may be wrong.

And RA, it takes one to know. Thanks for sticking.

<..::BioHazard-001::..>

Thank you Come again
So is there any other way to get Mini Mog
he is so kool

Dawg 2005

Stone Trainer
Well since this is a help thread.
Dragonball Z Budokai 3:
Uub
Trunks
Kid Trunks
Hercule
Supreme Kai
Androids 16, 17,18 and Gero
Cell Jr.
Saibaman
(Note: You CAN get Saibamen and Cell Jr., I saw in my helpless guide)

How the heck do u get them? I tried Gamewinners but they didnt help.
And Broly is a HUGE DUDE.

Last edited:

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
I'm playing Paper Mario 2, and i'm up to chapter 4, twilight town.
After i've guessed the ghost's name to be Doopliss, he runs and hides.
Where do you find him? Do i have to go to the creepy steeple, or what?

E

Elite Eevee

Grr. This goes in the Nintendo section, but since you asked, yes, Doopliss is in Creepy Steeple.

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
I have a question. I rarely play PC games since I usually play emulations, so . . .

I played my cousin's FF8 on his playstation, and it was cool, so I got a PC version for myself. My stupid question is . . . how do you "insert" the discs for the PC version?

L

La Tortura

if any members of powerpets.com (click the banner in my sig) know how to get past this maze with the shark, could you please tell me the directions?

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Well, In Final Fantasy VII, I'm battling Ultima WEAPON in Mideel, although I'm having ALOT of trouble to survive long enough for it to fly away. It keeps using Quake 2, then immeadiately an Ultima Beam after, reducing my Team to smithereens. My team been Cid, Red XIII and Yuffie (Highest leveled Characters other than Cloud who is obviously out of it, lol).

I have the Ultima Materia if that is any help, although I haven't got M-Barrier yet, as I neglected to buy when I was near a Materia shop selling it. >_>

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
In Digimon Rumble Arena 2, there's a locked character, and by the silhouette,it looks like some sort of Agumon.Whatever it it,how do you unlock it?

S

Shippo.

This is getting really annoying!! In Inuyasha: The Secret of the Cursed Mask, I'm battling Kanna, this girl with a Mirror. I try to attack her sometimes, but she somehow reflects the attacks! Is there some kind of stratagy for this battle?

Octillery

You're cool.
Kingdom Hearts:
I cant seem to beat Cerberus in the Hades Cup. Im level 50 something and im using the Oblivion (technically, I just got the Oblivion, but first I was using the Oathkeeper). I have Curaga and Herc's Shield for Goofy and Violetta for Donald...

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
I will get to the above questions in a minute. Just letting you people know that I am in the process of researching the answers, if I don't know them, and will edit this post with them shortly.

EDIT: Waterlight, cast a protective/defense-raising spell and Haste. Pairing Elemental and Non-elemental Materia will defend against the Ultima Beam. The real point of this fight is to stay alive as Ultima WEAPON will flee. Of course, you can use strong physical attacks and summons to take away as much damage as possible, since this boss doesn't regenerate between your encounters. If you can, try to steal his Curse Ring, also.

MystiqueMalevolence, in order to unlock it, you have to beat it.

GoldPichu, you play the game, but don't watch the show? Kanna is an incarnation of Naraku and her mirror can reflect attacks as well as capture souls. Anyway, use Co-op and Special Techniques on her. Be careful, though, she can save up the damage you have inflicted on her in order to return larger amounts.

Octillery, I stayed on the opposite side of the arena from Cerberus and kept moving to avoid the dark energy attacks. I, then, attacked when he started to chomp on Goofy and Donald. It takes a little bit of time, but is rather easy to do. It is worth noting that I didn't care what happened to Donald and Goofy in that fight as I had removed all items from them and basically utilized them as distractors.

E

Elite Eevee

If you lock onto the side head and attack from the side, it should be easy. Equip the Dodge Roll to get away from the shadow attacks.