• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Game Help Thread

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
First time playing Mass Effect 2 on the Renegade option. My question is, do any of you guys know if I have to choose renegade dialogue options with my crew members in order to settle the Miranda vs Jack and Tali vs Legion fights with a intimidation option? I know these are set on percentages on how many paragon/renegade points you have vs how many are still left over in places you have already been. I just don't want to be rude to my team, even in Mass Effect 1 I was a renegade, but chose to save Wrex and be nice to my crew at least.

Djura

99% chance to hit
First time playing Mass Effect 2 on the Renegade option. My question is, do any of you guys know if I have to choose renegade dialogue options with my crew members in order to settle the Miranda vs Jack and Tali vs Legion fights with a intimidation option? I know these are set on percentages on how many paragon/renegade points you have vs how many are still left over in places you have already been. I just don't want to be rude to my team, even in Mass Effect 1 I was a renegade, but chose to save Wrex and be nice to my crew at least.
You're not restricted to Renegade options for the loyalty confrontations.

Arceusgamer14

Little Help here on GTAIV
I've come across a choice to ether kill Playboy X or Dwayne and I don't know what to choose
Which is better and who deserves to die and what will the consequence be?

Last edited:

Estellise

peachy
I really need help in Tales of the Abyss...

Okay, so I'm currently in the Ortion Caven... With only two Life Bottles. (I foolishly forgot to stock up on items...) ~.~ Im struggling with the Ancylopolyp boss. Any tips on how to beat this guy with two Life Bottles? (For the record, everyone in my party is level 25.)

Thanks!!

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I really need help in Tales of the Abyss...

Okay, so I'm currently in the Ortion Caven... With only two Life Bottles. (I foolishly forgot to stock up on items...) ~.~ Im struggling with the Ancylopolyp boss. Any tips on how to beat this guy with two Life Bottles? (For the record, everyone in my party is level 25.)

Thanks!!

its been a while but lvl 25 does seem a little low for that boss >.< if ur good with combos jsut combo him so he cant do much while having jade cast his strongest lightning spells on him while natalia focuses on healing and have ur last person anise just damage him. make sure to kill the little adds first tho. and if u can as asch use ur thunder magic to

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
My question is about GTA 4. Do the codes exclusve to the DLCs work on the other DLC and the original game?
I have the DLC disc and want paracutes so I can get down faster

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Anyone here have played Resident Evil: Revelation's raid mode? If so I want to know if I can use a herb to help my partner get healed when I'm near them. I saw it on a video before but that was the HD port.
Can it be done in the 3DS version as well? :0 nya~

SuperSceptile

Sceptile is super!
Hey. Any Minecraft fans out there? I have a question.

I just got the new 1.7 update for Minecraft and when started playing, all of my previous worlds were gone! Is there any way to get them back? Or are they gone forever? Please help me! I had lots of stuff on those worlds and I hope there's a way to recover them.

MedievalMovies

Absolute Power
For people that play MHFU or MH4, are there any tricks I should be using when I fight Golden Rajang? I use Dual Swords and GRajang is tough as hell.

GreatGonzales

The Master
I got Battlefield 4 a few days ago, and I've already encountered awful bugs:
1) During the campaign mission, South China Sea, I can't reach the Valkeryie in my boat. I restarted the mission, still nothing. Any ideas on how to fix that?
2) More importantly, however, I tried to play online, and when making an Origin Account as is necesssary, it refused to accept any password I created. I met all the criteria (correct amount of characters, one uppercase, one lowercase, and a number) and it just comes up with the message "password invalid". Any help is appreciated.

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
First post of the year :)

Just trying to get all the acheivements in Portal 2 on PS3, I have all the single player ones but now I need someone to help me play through the co-op courses to get them all. Preferably in a timezone close to eastern australia.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post, just link me to where I should have.

Pm me if you want to help.

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
How do you get the Tomahawk in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Mob of the Dead?

To receive the Tomahawk or Hell's Retriever, you must feed the three hell hounds with six zombies. There is one hell hound near Electric Cherry, one near Juggernogg, and one near Deadshot Daiquiri. A hell hound does not appear until you feed one a zombie. To feed them a zombie, simply kill one nearby. Once all three are fed, a hidden room will appear near Double Tap. Look around and you will see the Hell's Retriever waiting for you.

Once you obtained the Hell's Retriever, you can upgrade it.

Nulava

Banned
How do you unlock Extinction Mode in Call of Duty: Ghosts?

To receive the Tomahawk or Hell's Retriever, you must feed the three hell hounds with six zombies. There is one hell hound near Electric Cherry, one near Juggernogg, and one near Deadshot Daiquiri. A hell hound does not appear until you feed one a zombie. To feed them a zombie, simply kill one nearby. Once all three are fed, a hidden room will appear near Double Tap. Look around and you will see the Hell's Retriever waiting for you.

Once you obtained the Hell's Retriever, you can upgrade it.

Thank you. :)

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
How do you unlock Extinction Mode in Call of Duty: Ghosts?

Thank you. :)

No problem, Nulava. CoD is my specialty. However, I do not have Ghosts at the moment. I'm afraid I can't help you in this case. B-(

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I borrowed my cousins' Tekken 6 game disc and played campaign but i can't find the disc in store now so I'm buying it on live. Question is, can it still access my previous game save data? Though its DLC?

Anyone here have played Resident Evil: Revelation's raid mode? If so I want to know if I can use a herb to help my partner get healed when I'm near them. I saw it on a video before but that was the HD port.
Can it be done in the 3DS version as well? :0 nya~

Meh >_> nya~

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
I borrowed my cousins' Tekken 6 game disc and played campaign but i can't find the disc in store now so I'm buying it on live. Question is, can it still access my previous game save data? Though its DLC?

Yes. You're talking about the Xbox 360 version, right? If so, then I'm pretty sure you can. As long as the data is saved on the storage device (the hard disk drive), it should load even if it is DLC.

Arceusgamer14

I need some help with the GTA V loading time on the PS3, I have a disc version of GTA V on the PS3, and the problem I usually face with my game I have is that whenever I load a file or return to my restore point from replaying the mission the loading screen usually stops and stays still on the second screen and continues to load that it would make Sonic 06's loading screens look like a cheetah speeding through from start to finish in five seconds. How can fix this loading problem and what is making the loading so unbearably slower than a Slug?

And speaking of GTA V, I came across a random event in my current auto save point where I have to drive this girl to his boyfriend's workplace and this guy thinks I'm this guy named Brian or stealing his girlfriend and he wants to beat me up, I didn't know what I was suppose to do when this happened I tried fight back but ended up killing him and didn't know what I did and what I get (I didn't auto-save after that) and I tried again with that event only this time I tried to drive away from him and didn't know what I did there could reward me something (I didn't auto-save there ether). What was I suppose to do there in that event? And speaking of Random events, I currently have 13 completed events on my 100% checklist and I am one event close to have a completed random event list. What will happen if I have the random event complete to 14/14? Will random events still occur after I finished my 14th Random event?