• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Game Help Thread

Torpoleon

It's been over half a year since I played the game. IIRC, when starting NG+, doesn't it ask you to load a save file? If so, just load the save file you beat the game with. I really don't remember, but if you beat the game, and had maxed out you Health for example, that should carry over. Stat and weapon upgrades and collectibles carry over to NG+. But you still need to find the weapons again.

No, you only unlock the + version of the difficulty you played on, or in your case only Hard+. Just do the NG+ glitch to go to Survivor+ immediately if you don't want to beat the game several more times.
Ok, I'll look into the glitch. Does it work on Left Behind too?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Does LB have a + trophy? I thought you only had to beat it once on any difficulty? In any case, you should just do Survivor right from the start anyway. It's not that long, though the last shootout might take a while.

Torpoleon

Does LB have a + trophy? I thought you only had to beat it once on any difficulty? In any case, you should just do Survivor right from the start anyway. It's not that long, though the last shootout might take a while.
Turns out it doesn't have a + trophy, so all I have left for LB is Normal, Hard, Survivor & optional conversations. I will do a Survivor Playthrough.

Thanks for all the help!!

Torpoleon

Excuse my double post, but I recently ran into a big problem with The Last of Us Remastered and need some help.

I recently started a Survivor+ Playthrough using the New Game+ Glitch and hoped to get all Joel upgrades, optional conversations, Ellie Jokes and most weapon upgrades. I got the jokes and Joel upgrades and have most weapon upgrades (the rest can be easily obtained fairly early on in Grounded+). I just passed optional conversation #37 and didn't get the trophy.

I did Chapter Select and picked two points with easily missable conversations (the Firefly Symbol in the University and the body in the bathtub of the Hotel), but now it shows just 2 conversations in Stats (those ones), as opposed to 36! When I went back to my Survivor+ Savefile, it still showed 2! How come it doesn't show 36 anymore? Am I seriously going to have to get all the other conversations now? Granted, I do still have to do a Grounded+ Playthrough, but this is very frustrating.

Do optional conversations NOT carry over via chapter select (I know they do for new game plus, but chapter select is different)? Was I supposed to disable auto-saving when asked? Should I try deleting the new created savefiles that caused problems?

I remember something like this happened when I got the remaining shiv doors, where the stats menu was messed up, but I still got the trophy (this was before I started my Survivor+ playthrough and now it shows the full 13 shiv doors....). Even though it shows 2 optional conversations, it still possible I'm only missing one as opposed to now 35? These optional conversations are incredibly glitchy.....

Aegon

The collectable trophies are indeed very glitchy. I unlocked the trophy for finding every collectable before I'd even completed all of the individual requirements. Did you play via chapter select on the same difficulty as your 36/37 save? You could try deleting some of the save files after backing them up to see if that makes a difference. It's been a year since I attained the platinum trophy on PS4, so I'm having some difficulty remembering how these nebulous mechanics work. I'm still bitter about the time one of Naughty Dog's patches reset my "tags" progress on PS3.

Torpoleon

I did do chapter select on the same difficulty (I didn't overwrite my 36/37 save though). In any case, I completed my Survivor + playthrough and just started Grounded +. I was probably going to go through all the conversations to find the one I missed anyways, so I guess it's OK. Thank god my weapon upgrades are still saved despite all this crap (only need about 200 parts to get the remaining upgrades).

DarkraiMiestro

something or other
I need help with the Broodmother fight in Dragon Age:Origins on PS3. I've tried 10 times now with a different strategy each time, but nothing is working. I'm a level 14 warrior(champion, good with greatswords, one-handed swords, shields and crossbows) and my party are Zevran(good with bows, one-handed swords and daggers), Alstair(good with one-handed swords, shields and crossbows) and Wynne(focused entirely on healing), all around level 12-13. I have enough bows, swords and shields for all of my non-mages. I have one lesser health poultice and no lyrium potions, and almost no fire arrows and bolts. Any tips?

Torpoleon

Just got the Uncharted Collection yesterday and I've got a quick question about collectibles. When I finish my first playthrough and do a new game on a higher difficulty, should I overwrite my current savefile or just make a new savefile entirely? Will I lose my collectibles & stats, and does this apply to Uncharted 2 & 3 as well?

Rezzo

Occasionally
Just got the Uncharted Collection yesterday and I've got a quick question about collectibles. When I finish my first playthrough and do a new game on a higher difficulty, should I overwrite my current savefile or just make a new savefile entirely? Will I lose my collectibles & stats, and does this apply to Uncharted 2 & 3 as well?

I don't think you lose anything. Why do you want to make a new save file anyway? Isn't it only a few kilobytes of data?

Torpoleon

I don't think you lose anything. Why do you want to make a new save file anyway? Isn't it only a few kilobytes of data?
For the higher difficulties. I'm playing Normal now.

Rezzo

Occasionally
I would make a new save file just to be safe, they don't take up much space like I said. I can't remember whether there is a separate save file for stats and collectibles

Torpoleon

Yeah, it looks like it still keeps track of your stuff even when you delete your savefile because somehow I accidentally overwrote my previous savefile of Uncharted 1, but thankfully did not lose anything.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I need some help. I just got a new laptop with windows 7. I have zoo tycoon complete collection and want to play it so I installed the first cd and it plays fine but when I tried to install the second cd it stops at 17% and gives me an error. I forgot what it says. Anyone know if there is a solution? I know it's an old game but I love playing it ^^

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I'm trying to complete Adventure Rank Ascension Quest 1 in Genshin Impact and I'm having a lot of trouble with it. The Pyro Fatui Agent keeps obliterating my team before I can do much of anything to it (and yes, I know about the Electro Hypostasis at the end, so I'm aware that I'm not even close to the end). Here's who I have unlocked:

Aether Lv. 40 (Anemo)
Amber Lv. 20 (Pyro)
Kaeya Lv. 20 (Cryo)
Lisa Lv. 30 (Electro)
Barbara Lv. 40 (Hydro)
Noelle Lv. 30 (Geo)
Xinyan Lv. 40 (Pyro)
Diona Lv. 40 (Cryo)
Beidou Lv. 30 (Electro)
Sucrose Lv. 20 (Anemo)

I was using Aether, Xinyan, Diona, and Barbara for this dungeon, but they're not getting the job done. What would be the optimal party configuration based on my options here and what levels should my weapons and artifacts be?

EDIT: Unlocked Jean and Razor through a Wish, raised up Jean and that did the trick. Quite the Deus Ex Machina there.

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Hey, I have entered at least five codes in the delivery waddle dee system, and yet, I don't have the delivery waddle dee figure.

Do certain codes (like expiry codes) not count? What am I suppose to do about that?

Edit: It seems like my initial hunch was correct, and that expiry codes don't work. I do believe that demo codes still do work.

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
for the life of me i cant find the general DS discussion thread, i have a question on pokemon bank. more specifically the nintendo eshop. when Eshop closes down, what happens to any money left on the app?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
for the life of me i cant find the general DS discussion thread, i have a question on pokemon bank. more specifically the nintendo eshop. when Eshop closes down, what happens to any money left on the app?
If you have an account shared with your Nintendo Switch account, then you can use the money towards Switch purchases.

If you don't, then it's likely a "too bad, so sad" situation. If you don't have a Switch system, I would either a. recommend you get one, or b. spend the money you have down to an amount you cannot purchase anything for.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
If you have an account shared with your Nintendo Switch account, then you can use the money towards Switch purchases.

If you don't, then it's likely a "too bad, so sad" situation. If you don't have a Switch system, I would either a. recommend you get one, or b. spend the money you have down to an amount you cannot purchase anything for.
thank you for the reply, i'll have to see if my switch has a shared email. i do have a switch though have been using it occasionally. got HOME and did have it online a year ago or so, havent really put it online often.

DianeWillmr8

hey there!
I'm now playing Super Nintendo Ii and also have progressed to the fourth section, Moonlight City. Harry cowers afterward I suppose the spider's nickname is milkuhy. How are we going to look for him? Is it obligatory for me to see the spooky church tower?