• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Game Help Thread

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I don't need help but I can give advice.
In Driv3r- If your HP is low and the cops are after you head towards the water and get into it, find a entrance back to dry land too, the cops will fall in the water but unless if it's the beach they can't follow you back to dry land but can strill shoot you from the land.

■■Cavan♠2■■

You see, I've got this game called, "The Incredible Machine"on my PC . It's a nice game, but you need to select three symbols in a page of the user manual, which I have lost. Does anyone know the three images on each page of the user's manual?

ChakiChu

Marsh Trainer
Hey everybody! Right now I'm playing through Star Ocean DX: Till the End of Time, and I'm in a sticky spot :( I've already looked on IGN and GameFAQs, but they're not helping much...

Currently I'm at the part where in Kirlsa Caverns you have to ride the Haulters, and I cannot get out of that maze for the life of me. The walkthrough I had told me to go Left, Right, Left, Left, Left and then I should have been able to exit the cave...but it was no good :( I just glided around until I reached the beggining again....Can somebody please help?

S

Super sayain demon

Need some in Full metal alchemist 2 ! Against the horned golem in chapter 5 ! Can some one give some help ?

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Hey guys... Um I need help in Age of Mythology.. You know hoe you can create yoiur own scenario and all that... Well everytime I play test it and all the enemies and allies don't do anything, they just stand there doing nothing.. How do I get it working and all that.. I can move my characters around but they do nothing! So I need help, so how can i make them work...

T

The Battousai

In metal gear solid 3, the part where your supposed to rescue sokolov without getting an alert phase. I don't know what to do. I tried shooting the floor and distracting them but I still got caught. I'm new to the series and I need a little help. Still getting used to pressing the circle button on start menus.

T

The Battousai

Thanks Latios. BTW do events change based on difficulty level, I put the game on normal but I'm considering very easy.

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
ChakiChu said:
Hey everybody! Right now I'm playing through Star Ocean DX: Till the End of Time, and I'm in a sticky spot :( I've already looked on IGN and GameFAQs, but they're not helping much...

Currently I'm at the part where in Kirlsa Caverns you have to ride the Haulters, and I cannot get out of that maze for the life of me. The walkthrough I had told me to go Left, Right, Left, Left, Left and then I should have been able to exit the cave...but it was no good :( I just glided around until I reached the beggining again....Can somebody please help?

You must have taken a wrong turn then, because I have used exactly the same guide to get me through the caverns to reach Gregory, and the only problem that faced me was reducing stress increase.
STEADY -

First Turn - Turn Left
Second Turn - Turn Right
Third Turn - Turn Left
Fourth Turn - Turn Left
Last Turn - Turn Left

Reitteration is necessary incase you were confused by the turn order.

Explosion

txt msg
Thanks Latios, now all I need to know more is what's with the people in the net slum?

T

The Battousai

I am asking this again, if I start metal gear solid 3 on very easy(I'm new to the series) will the gameplay elements(ex: location of items, story, events) change, or will the guards just get dumber and less alert.

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
Anyone know how,where, or when I can unlock Raymans gloves in Prince Of Persia?

Darn, forgot to ask which one it was though. But I'm guessing it's Pop3?

T

ThunderCatGurlay

Splinter Cell (Chaos Theory) for the PS2- I have already beat the game numerous times, but for some reason I cannot master a 100% on the level (third or fourth), where Sam has to sneak into the pimp pad and cut into all security cameras. The strange thing is.., there are no alarms triggered off, but yet at the end of the level it reads that I was spotted once. Has anyone else played this game and had the same problem?

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
In DragonBallZ: Budokai 3, how do you unlock Brolly? I went thru the Dragon Universe 2 times with Goku and I still gets to fight with Kid Buu.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Hey guys, Can someone reply quickly please?
In Grand Theft Auto 3. How do you get to Stauton Island? The bridge is still broken, the sbuway and Tunnel is closed so what do you have to do to get there?

Haunt of the Vile

Morrowind: Elder Scrolls III; Alchemy? (PC)

As it says. I often go to my friend's house to play Morrowind. There is the Tribunal installed too. I'm playing an Argonian, and my alchemy skill is 55 (well, DUH, I'm only on level 2!) and I have NO IDEA how do you use alchemy in Morrowind. I'm carrying around a tiny pot, where you can crush 'n' smash herbs, flowers, 'n' stuff. It's quite heavy for me, when I'm still on level 2. It's value was $ 100 (do they use dollars or what in there xD? No they use gold, but xD). My friend said that alchemists can make their own potions and that kind of stuff, but she don't know either HOW. So please, could you help me? I would so love to know.

And other problem too. I can't use a crossbow xD. How do you use them?

~Thanks for every one, who read this, and especially for those who will help me <3

Last edited:

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
In Kingdom Hearts, how do I defeat Sephiroth? I'm at lvl.70 right now, and yet, he still defeats me. How do I stop the attack what most people called "Sin Harvest"? Any help would be helpful, thanx.

CRAZY WACKO DUDE

Ahhh. The thing you need to do to make potions is to equip any of the FIVE items that can make potions, and use the herbs that have an identical effect in conjunction with each other to make potions (TIP: herbs with question marks might have an extra helping effects.)

As for the crossbow, you need to equip bolts to use the item, NOT ARROWS.

I hope you found this useful.

G

GothMaster

anyone have half life 2 i spent like 3 hours last night and im still

Inuyasha639

? ? ? ??* ? ??* ? ? ? ?
Look at the bottom of your post and next to the button that says, "quote", you should see a button that says, "edit". Put your last post in your first post. Next time, read the rules.