• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Game Help Thread

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
I just need some advice on Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne - I already finished 4 of the Calpas and defeated Metatron in the 5th one - and I'm currently training Throne [current lvl 68] so he can mutate into Uriel, but could you just take a looksee at current moveset for -

BLACK RIDER [LV66]
Mamudoon
Glacial Blast
Focus
Victory Cry
Retaliate
Life Surge
Mana Surge
Megidoraon

>_>;; And could you suggest other demons I could use for my final party? My current party is ->

Hitoshura - LV104
Dante - LV81
Futomimi - LV63
Throne - LV68

I

Inner Flame

I'am having trouble

How do you make a tranier card ?
I'am new on the form so I need help!

Breeders

bored out of my wits
anyone know where i can find the third item for the ultima blade in kingdom hearts 2? can't understand japanese and need help understanding what the items mean and where to get it. got all other neccessary items, but that one. been to gamefaqs and other walkthrough websites, but no luck, just can't understand what it is and where to get it.
(if i posted this in the wrong place, i'll edit it and move this elsewhere. if it's been asked before, tell me the answer and i'll leave. 'kay?)

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Need Help for Harvest moon: AWL

How to process to chapter 2?
And i already has 4 harts in Muffy, give her blue feather, and she takes it, but why we not married yet?

Mequuh

Dead or Alive 4- Need help beating Alpha-152.. I can beat 'er but its still hard and takes countless trys.

P

pikachu000

I need help on maplestory globle version:

how much is a averege ryden and red viper sold and bought for? whats there store price? and what monsters do they drop from?

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
I just got Kingdom hearts and I found the protect chain or something on the island when I looked for it in my inventory to equip it I couldn't find it any help?

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Solembum said:
I just got Kingdom hearts and I found the protect chain or something on the island when I looked for it in my inventory to equip it I couldn't find it any help?

I assume you're talking about Destiny Islands. You may have to wait until your in Traverse Town before you can equip items and for them to even appear in your inventory. Or it could already be equipped.

lil_erago

What...am...I...?
Does anyone have like a general idea what the price of Xbox 360 will be by around Christmas time since I desperatedly want it. But I doubt I could afford it now!Please help!

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I'm trying to get 100% for each characters (X, Zero, & Axl) in easy mode. I went to where the guide said to get rare metal. But they're aren't there. Why?

This is for Megaman X8.

How do i beat star wars battlefront 2 on galactic conquest on elite difficulty and playing as the clone troopers of the grand army of the republic?

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
On Tomb Raider: Legend, on the battle against [SPOIL]Takamoto[/SPOIL] on the [SPOIL]Tokyo[/SPOIL] level, I keep running out of bullets from my assault rifle, and pistols don't affect him (Well, they do but only at close quarters. Even if I do manage that, I eventually get blasted into smithereens). Eventually, I just get killed since they're my only weapons and I have nothing to defend myself with. :/
Any help?

EDIT: Done it. I just blasted him from afar then jumped behind the statues for cover. Pretty easy when you just distance yourself and shoot at him.

Last edited:
In the original Kingdom Hearts, I am in Hollow Bastion, fighting Riku for the second time(after Dragon Maleficent). I can get him to about 1/2 of the green health bar, but then I die. Can someone please give me some suggestions? Thanks.

Never mind. I switched Keyblades and leveled up once, and I was just fine.

Last edited:
Z

ZGDK

How do I unlock all the bounses in Pac-Man Adventures In Time for the Windows? Levels like Rainbow Heights.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Hey! I need help of Final Fantasy VII for the PS1...

I have just reached the mansion in nibleheim, and I want to Unlock Vincent, and I know that that weird safe has something to do with it, but I can't crack the safe! lots of walkthroughs I look at say things like 'turn left 10' and stuff, but I don't even see how I can do things like that, because the safe only seems to count down from 20!

can someone please tell me how to crack the safe?

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Bleh, on Kingdom Hearts 1, I'm fighting Ursula and those two eels in Atlantica, and I know what to do except I just can't manage it. You have to cast a spell (Fira) into the cauldron loads of times and eventually it stuns Ursula. I can manage that to happen once then beat the crap out of her, but eventually I run out of MP. I attack the eels to charge m MP up a bit more then work on the cauldron, but the eels attack all the time and take quite a bit of health off and I don't have the MP spare or the items (usually used them all by this point), so I end up relying on the hope Ariel will cure me, and then I get killed. Any ideas?

EDIT: Done it, barely. I managed to explode the cauldron for the second time, so I cured myself but Goofy and Ariel had already reached her and beat the helll out of her.

Last edited:

Charmander

Boulder Trainer
can someone help me with VII? first of all can someone tell me where to get these materias Sneak Attack & Counter

And second of all.. Im just wondering does sneak attack + phoenix work?

plz answer