• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Help Thread (Upgraded - READ FIRST POST BEFORE YOU POST)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrairieDuck

I have a question about the Diamond/Pearl pokemon. I had a look at Serebii's pokedex,and I'd like to know if #442,and #462 to #493 can be caught in the games during gameplay?

VTUSH

<---Hatched
493: which is arcues you can't.
442: which is spiritomb, you have to get an item called a key stone and put it in the hallowed tower,and talk to 30 people in the underground (excluding hikers)
462: you can not find you have to evolve

Socrates With A Lobotomy

Where on these boards may one look for and offer trades?

charizardchick

Charizard Master
I will try and make this quick and easy - I cannot get wireless whenever I am in the underground - I have wireless when I trade, and for my Wii, but for some reason it doesn't work in the underground and I really want to get Spiritomb.
Also - the cop in Canalave city - the one who says that he's thirsty - is there a way of getting him something? Anything to unlock?

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
I will try and make this quick and easy - I cannot get wireless whenever I am in the underground - I have wireless when I trade, and for my Wii, but for some reason it doesn't work in the underground and I really want to get Spiritomb.
Also - the cop in Canalave city - the one who says that he's thirsty - is there a way of getting him something? Anything to unlock?

The Underground is local wireless only--it doesn't work on the Internet. You'll have to have another D/P player nearby to get a Spiritomb that way. Another option would be to ask someone that already has one to breed it for you.

Saituchiha 6

ok so how do i see these people with like 6 arcreus,darkrai,shaymin,doexys etc... in battle rev!?!?!?!? did they use like gameshark on their D/P? is there anyway i can get these pokemon? and others like hoho lugia jerachi celebi mew etc..? because to trade a pkm in the gtc u must have it registered as seen in ur dex? and in the battle tower u cant fight ppl with those pkm so theres no way i can even have them registered as seen!? so to get arceus/darkrai/shaymin/Deoxys/hoho/lugia/jerachi/celebi/mew etc... i need to use gameshark? sorry if this is a stupid question but i just came back from an 8 month hiatus from pkm. tbh idc about collecting tons of pkm i just want the strongest team. btw i live in USA if that helps at all... how can people fill there dex if its impossible to get those pkm?

BattleFrontier12

It is possible to get all those pokemon (except Arceus and Shaymin) you have to go events to get them or go to the trade forum here.

X Wolf X

Dark Trainer
Sorry if this is a bit of a stupid question, but is it fine to lvl up a pokemon in the day care centre to a good enough lvl in order to check its IV's (around lvl 30 or so) and not alter its stats in a bad way? ( give it unwanted EV's, ect )

Volteon

Back I guess??
Sorry if this is a bit of a stupid question, but is it fine to lvl up a pokemon in the day care centre to a good enough lvl in order to check its IV's (around lvl 30 or so) and not alter its stats in a bad way? ( give it unwanted EV's, ect )
Yes completely fine. Another way to "level up" without messing with EVs to check IVs is going in an Wi-Fi battle and set the match to level 100. Just go to summary, write the stats and calculate. Very fast and 100% efficient method.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Yes completely fine. Another way to "level up" without messing with EVs to check IVs is going in an Wi-Fi battle and set the match to level 100. Just go to summary, write the stats and calculate. Very fast and 100% efficient method.

Also worthy of note: using this method won't let the Day Care People erase hard-earned egg moves from your Pokémon.

X Wolf X

Dark Trainer
Ok thanks that clears up alot, i've got really annoyed when ive spent time getting TM's and EV training pokemon and finding they have awful IV's, i just trained a timid houndoom and found it to have near 1 IV in speed and 5 IV's in SpAt :/

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I would like to know this before I do it. Can you transfer pokemon that are traded in-game, but are very low-leveled and are evolved? I have Esphere in my Leaf Green, and I took adavantage of the games coding and got it at Lv.3.

I would like to know this before I do it. Can you transfer pokemon that are traded in-game, but are very low-leveled and are evolved? I have Esphere in my Leaf Green, and I took adavantage of the games coding and got it at Lv.3.

Yes you can, I traded one of those over before. I don't think there are any limitations on what Pokémon you can migrate, besides those who currently know either of the HM moves Cut, Fly, Surf, Strength, Flash, Rock Smash, Dive or Waterfall.

Manix

Another round?
Yes. Just like you normally would. (You can catch Lv 3 Staravia and Bibarel, last I checked.) Logically, nothing should go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.