1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official Help Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by LDawg, Sep 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LDawg

LDawg Beginning Trainer

where do i need to go after I entered the first big city?
    I can't read japanese so that's a lil problem.

Thanks in advance

2. Ruff3a5t

Ruff3a5t Active Member

You need to talk to your mother.

3. oO_Diaruga_Oo

oO_Diaruga_Oo #1 Diaruga Fan!

if your computer has Japaneses fonts, compare the symbols, and write it down. Ill do my best to translate.

4. eevee-me

eevee-me Mayness Yayness!

OK I think you have to awnser three questions from the towns people to get the poke tech...I think

5. GetThunderStruck

GetThunderStruck venomous wisdom.

I don't think he's joking...I think that's what you have to do.

6. Galatica Phantom

Galatica Phantom Mineral Trainer

Wow, people people, let the guy enjoy his game. It's cool to take videos though.

Anyway, do what eevee me said, and if it doesn't work, talk to everyone and explore!

7. Mewmaster2

Mewmaster2 Member #31

My god, leave the guy alone. I'll help you out when I get the game myself in a few hours/tomorrow. Try talking to evryone and leaving the city in every route. If you mean when the rival is blocking you from leaving, try going into all the buildings he/she shows you, then go find him/her.

8. Wolf Goddess

Wolf Goddess ~Lupo Di Autunno~

Good Goettin, he's asking for help, not taking requests. If you don't have an answer, don't post.

9. Spiderduff

Spiderduff New Member

answer

Talk to the guys that look like clowns. The all hand a ticket of some sort. After you collect 3 talk to the guy in the middle...looks like a mayor to me. He gives you the Pokétch. After you advance to the right.

10. RaaTheGodEater

RaaTheGodEater Active Member

I was gonna answer this last night, but had to wait for my account to be validated.

Anyone know how to get the 2nd Gym Leader to come back to her gym? I think she was the one that helped you in the forest.

11. Pasukaru

Pasukaru Shiny Hunter

Just beat her 4 trainers, who are in the gym (hiding behind trees).

But how do I get out of the town after beating her, and Team Galaxy? Everyone's blocking me :(

And maybe mods should make this the "Official Help I'm Stuck Thread"?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2006
  12. gaara2k6

gaara2k6 Member

if it was the town with all the flowers. then you have to go to the right there is a house with a galaxy guy. beat him. then go to the upper left and now you can enter the forrest. there tyou have got to beat a galaxy guy to get the key from the house where you beat the first guy.

13. Pasukaru

Pasukaru Shiny Hunter

No I'm past that, I mean the town after that one, with the second Gym-leader and another base for Team Galaxy (where you have to use CUT to get in).

Edit: Never mind, I just can't go West now, going East results in a dead end, but now I can go through the gate in the South, which wasn't possible before beating Galaxy in the town.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2006
  14. RaaTheGodEater

RaaTheGodEater Active Member

No, it's the town with the 2nd gym leader, which is past that town.

15. Pasukaru

Pasukaru Shiny Hunter

I got past there ;)

Edit: Ah, I now also know WHY I couldn't go there before, you need the bike for that route ;)

16. LDawg

LDawg Beginning Trainer

eevee- me was right.
    I needed to answer 3 question of people that look like clowns.
    ANd because you guys helped me, I got a video of the first big city for you

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gRSNR_zI4so It's done with my webcdam, so it's crap quality

17. eroki

eroki Active Member

more help pls

hi i have a problem to, after i talk to d man and he gives me the poke watch what do i do ? if i go left there's a woman asking for some gts and if i go right what do i ?
    any help is appriciated tnx :)

18. LDawg

LDawg Beginning Trainer

YOu need to go right.
    There you need to battle against you rival.
    Than furder to the right, and there is a new town.

19. EnixBelnades

EnixBelnades Marsh Trainer

What do I do after I beat the 4th gym leader and did the double battle with the galaxy members? I'm lost now :(

And yeah, go straight right. The fat guy isn't blocking you any more.

20. LDawg

LDawg Beginning Trainer

I don't know, I aint so far.

But what do I have to do when I just ot Rock smash and learned it to my Pokemon?
    I think I need to beat the gym first before I can use rock smash, but How can I get my rival away from the gym?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.