• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Natures determine what stats are best and worst - and what kind of Poffins a Pokemon likes. +Special Attack nature = likes Poffin that enhances Beauty.

And there's a Poketch app for breeding, too. #9 on my Poketch.

No, how long it is in there does not affect eggs.

It's how many steps you take. Same for hatching the egg.

You don't have a Pikachu? Or a Happiny?

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Natures determine what stats are best and worst - and what kind of Poffins a Pokemon likes. +Special Attack nature = likes Poffin that enhances Beauty.

And there's a Poketch app for breeding, too. #9 on my Poketch.

No, how long it is in there does not affect eggs.

It's how many steps you take. Same for hatching the egg.

You don't have a Pikachu? Or a Happiny?

Buneary works too.

I'm gonna ask one more time:

Good Beauty moveset for Flareon

Good Cute moveset for Eevee?

Anyone?

TEAMKOTTONMOUTH

first off i wanna thank all of you i found feebas finnaly first time EVER!!! (i searched 100+hours on ruby saph emmy etc... but neway im so happy thx to ur guys help on location.. now i got a dillema.. i dont understand poffin makin too well or can i just use berries to get millitoc.. i got 3 wiki berrys 4 orans and like6 razz.. will dat do or do i need to wait for apicots or watever..ps i got 2 rash and 1 quiet feebas's (i caught like 70+ lol)

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
And so does Jigglypuff, Skitty, Drifloon, and a whole lot of others. Well, maybe not a whole lot.

Amity Square for Pamtre Berries, TEAMKOTTONMOUTH. I've got a guide for Milotic-making above.

Yes, you use berries to make Milotic. You use them for Poffin, which you then feed to Milotic.

Unfortunately, if you can't make Poffin very well, and you can't get at least level 22 while using Pamtre berries, you might have to trade for one.

You only have 3 types of berries? Or do you only have 3 types of Beauty-enhancing berries? Either way, don't use them.

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Help!
What's better between these 3? Water Type
1 - Lapras
2 - Starmie
3 - Empoleon

Hodges

Hey can someone help me out with this - I need to get a list of what items you can get from Pick-Up, and at what levels. I tried to use the Serebii link, but its not working for me.

Cheers in advance.

Rakurai

Natures

EV training

Normally, I'd try to explain it myself, but I feel tired.

Natures always reduce one stat and raise one stat by 10% (Contrary to what the like I posted says).

evandeck

andrew_-_john

Currently Playing B2
Where do i find Rock Slide?

Kaburadon

Kfetsu Li!!! LOL ^^
route 218

where is route 218 exactly? I didn't found i in the map...;118;

shinycacnea

Lost the Plot
where is route 218 exactly? I didn't found i in the map...;118;

It's west of Jubilife city. Go through the gate and you have to surf the next bit to get to Canalave City.

andrew_-_john

Currently Playing B2

evandeck

Status
Not open for further replies.