• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinybagon

Looovveee<3
I have been seeing a few clefables lately.

Are they good? I might add one to my team if you people think highly of them.

Alzi

Toon link
Yes Clefables are good since their new trait in D/P makes them even better.

Clefable is a really good Pokemon, if you were so inclined to put one on your team...And the really good part, is that with Magic Guard, you only take damage from attacks, not status...And I'm pretty sure that Stealth Rock doesn't effect it either, with Magic Guard...

E4 Edo

If you store a pokemon with pokerus stored in the pc will it last forever until it is withdrawn?

Volteon

Back I guess??
Magic Guard just loses to Trace as best ability IMO =P

And Pokévirus always disapears when it's in your party at midnight. If you deposit the Pokémon at 11:59 and take it back at 12:01 it'll still have the virus.

In Box, Pokévirus is safe.

E4 Edo

ohh good!!

another question if you use a berry in a wifi battle will it dissapered?

rockliplip

I want Shiny!!!!!!!!
my question is a bit specific
how do you breed a weezing with;
pain split
will-o-wisp

i ask because i breed
misdreavus(with pain split) with koffing
(so had female pain split koffing)
bannete(with w-o-w) with bred koffing(that had pain split)
and got
a koffin with w-o-w and shadow ball
WHY?

my question is a bit specific
how do you breed a weezing with;
pain split
will-o-wisp

i ask because i breed
misdreavus(with pain split) with koffing
(so had female pain split koffing)
bannete(with w-o-w) with bred koffing(that had pain split)
and got
a koffin with w-o-w and shadow ball
WHY?

Only males can pass on moves. To solve this (to get a pokemon with Pain Split and Will-o-wisp), bred your banette with a female misdreavus and, making sure the resulting egg contains a male, level up misdreavus to level 28 where it will learn Pain Split. Now, you'll have a pokemon with Pain Split and Will-o-wisp to use amongst your pokemon. Bred it with that female Koffing and that's it.

Last edited:

razor fire

when do I start counting EV's? is it when I get the pokemon or is it from a certain level?
also I lost track of EVs on my lv50 garchomp. can I use EV reducing berries and then EV train it?

razor fire

is specific ID numbers important when it comes to shiny pokemon?

nope ID numbers have nothing to do with the chances of finding a shiny pokemon

razor fire

why do people keep talking about ID numbers and shiny pkmn? they say there is a secret number in the ID number that makes it easier/harder to get shiny
pkmn.

whats best: macho brace or power items?

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
why do people keep talking about ID numbers and shiny pkmn? they say there is a secret number in the ID number that makes it easier/harder to get shiny
pkmn.

whats best: macho brace or power items?
No, that's not true. I think what these people may be talking about is certain IDno's are known to be very likely hacked (usually because the Trainer with this ID used a cheat device to create wild shinies). But there is no known correlation between likelihood of shinies and trainer ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.