• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSDark

Breeder
Train it up first, I think it doesn't learn old moves like stone evolvers do...

gliscor learns moves and it learns moves that gligar can't

Larry

i have an adamant dratini that i am EV training...once i get the Ev's maxed do i have to keep training against the pokemon that give off that stat to get that stat maxed?

DSDark

Breeder
i have an adamant dratini that i am EV training...once i get the Ev's maxed do i have to keep training against the pokemon that give off that stat to get that stat maxed?

once a stat is maxed out in EV's that stat can't gain more ev's or once a pokemon's ev's are completely maxed out it can't gain more ev's

Larry

once a stat is maxed out in EV's that stat can't gain more ev's or once a pokemon's ev's are completely maxed out it can't gain more ev's

so once max out its attack EV's when it gets to lv 100 its attack will be maxed??

EmeraldPhoenix

Shiny Hunter
Hey all...quick question about Wurmple...

I've been trying to get a Silcoon on my pearl for a while now...I know it evolves to Silcoon depending on the Personality Value, but I really don't understand that whole thing...

any help on this subject would be MUCH appreciated.

EmeraldPhoenix

Shiny Hunter
Wow that sucks...thanks though. ^_^

I guess I'll have to keep going until I get one...I've gone through like 4, haha.

QuailMan

Carpe Jugulum
^Effort Points. Same as Effort Values.

EmeraldPhoenix

Shiny Hunter
I hate to ask this, but...

Does anyone have any tips on using the Honey? I can't seem to get the timing right...I've gone almost 24 hours and still no pokemon...it's still slathered with honey.

QuailMan

Carpe Jugulum
^I thought it was 12 hours. Try doing a lot of trees at once.

EmeraldPhoenix

Shiny Hunter
Yeah, I went 12 hours...and then 13...14...etc. T_T

I'll try a few more trees.

shinybagon

Looovveee<3
I'm planning a team, and was wondering:
Who would work best INGAME with Torterra, Rapidash, Lucario, Octillery & Umbreon?
I was thinking Clefable, but I'm not sure.
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.