• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metagross

which game are you talking about.

eroki

already arrived to d new town and now what ?

EnixBelnades

Marsh Trainer
I started with grass too, although I like fire the best. May I ask what else do you have on your team?

My team is currently:

Final Naetoru evo, level 32
Final Mukkuhawk, level 37
Final Korinku, level 36
Evolved Korobooshi, level 26

That's all, the other 2 I just caught to be HM slaves(Bippa's evo and The blue thing that was supposed to be a lapras evo.)

Korinku becomes awesome once you evolve it. Mukkubird can slaughter the 2nd and 3rd gyms killing everything in it in one hit with Wing attack. And the water gym I used my starter because it was a way lower level and it needed training :p Evolved after the gym into final form.

tNB

third gym help? (spoilers)

Hey everyone, this is my first post here, although some may know me from the live feed I gave the past couple of days, and intend on giving more of whenever I can.

Anydarnway... I'm completely and hoplessly stuck after doing the second gym.

I did save a little girl in a cave under cycling rode(which was a pain in the ***) and then made my way through another cave which ended me up on the east side of the island.

Now I'm in the area of a big town, I just battled my rival and. There is a safari zone here and a huge beaty/talent/whatever competition arenas.
The gym here has a raised elevator which I can't get up.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

shadowboy

How do you get to gym 5?

Well, alot of people including myself are stuck after gym 4, with no idea how to get to gym 5. I beat the team galaxy dude and chased him back to the town with gym 3, but am stuck.
Anyone beat it and know what to do?

RaaTheGodEater

Okay, so in the town with the 3rd gym, how do you even get into the main room in the gym?

And what's the area north of the town with the flowers? And how do you get those guys at the southeast corner to stop blocking the way?

gaara2k6

how do i get to the 5th gym? i think it is east of the blue housed village but there is a chubby guy with a blue shirt stopping me when i try to go east.

Ruff3a5t

Actually the 3rd gym is like the Viridian gym. You have to proceed to next area.

Also for those who stuck after the 4th gym, here is the solution:

After you chased down one of the team galaxy member and fought him, you will get a key item from a lady near the path that is being blocked by two guys. After getting that key item, do you guys still remember the path that was being blocked by psyducks, now you can go through it.

Devil

Beginning Trainer
PLEASE help me. Can't get to 1st gym.

Ok, I'm in the 1st big city and no matter what I do I can't get in the gym. I think the girl keeps asking for a GTS thing and I don't know where to get it. PLEASE help me because this is driving me crazy.

In the northern part of town a guy blocks a building but I'm not sure what this for but how do I get him to move?

Help Me

Um I have pearl and im trying to get out of this one town but my rival wont let me and i dont know what WR$T33th/# means (thats a way of saying it in jappenese for me) so help

shiny manafi

Sea Prince
Help please

Ok. Yesterday, I bought pokemon pearl and got up to the third gym. And today I lost it at school. :(
So, today I bought a new one and can't get pass the first city cause I can't remember how to get pass. I got the poketec or whatever but can't get pass the school where there is a lady walking up to me saying something about GTS.

Help is appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Just for future reference, how do you get the elevator-like thing down in the third gym for me to get on?

shiny manafi

Sea Prince
Help please

Ok, yesterday, I bought pokemon pearl and got up to the third gym but today at school I lost it! :(

So today I bought a new one and can't get pass the first city cause forgot how to. I got the poketec(or whatever you call it) but can't get pass after the school. There is a woman walking up to me saying something about GTS. Iforgot what to do.

Help is appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Just for future reference, how do you get the elevator thing down from the third gym for you to go up there

rampage

Only On Suicune
did you lose your whole ds wow
thats why my games always stays in my pocket
and i don't have the game yet but just try to back track from what you did last time

shiny manafi

Sea Prince
did you lose your whole ds wow
thats why my games always stays in my pocket
and i don't have the game yet but just try to back track from what you did last time

No, I didn't loose the whole ds. I took it out of the ds to admire it cause so many people want it. Then the teacher told us to take out a book and I totally forgot about pokemon pearl. 1 or 2 lessons later, I realized it was missing and I never found it again

h0tsh0tz

Oh, Tough luck, If i got D/P. I will keep it in DS all time and have it glued to my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.