• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny manafi

Sea Prince
I have already bought another one, so not much point

~Lati Master~

Play With Fire
how sad make an announcment about it in school could help

If the Teachers make an announcement That "Has anyone seen a Pokemon Pearl DS Game can yopu please bring to the office immedietly" Atleats one could could have and delete shiny manafi's Saved File on It.

I am just saying.

jeff1624

Squirtle & Cyndaquil
it's not like he was that far anyways and besides he did have to start from the beggining when he bought the new one.

shiny manafi

Sea Prince
it's not like he was that far anyways and besides he did have to start from the beggining when he bought the new one.

But I still lost about $50-70AUS

~Lati Master~

Play With Fire
are you like rich or something?.

shiny manafi

Sea Prince
How did you get another so quick after you lost the first one?

I live in Hong Kong.

And I am not that rich, Just $50AUS a day for pocket money. Not much...

~Lati Master~

Play With Fire
Is that in Australian dollars or Asian money?

~Lati Master~

Play With Fire
Do you do heaps of chores or something to get $50?

shiny manafi

Sea Prince

shiny manafi

Sea Prince

Ludicolo Master

Coolest Avvie yet!
go to the 1s't gym leader, then take a right and go down and you shoud be at a construction site.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
yopu should'nt take your ds to school

Status
Not open for further replies.