• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexman

Global Trade Center - Where is it and how?

Hi, I imported DP and want to trade with some people, but I don't understand a thing. (Of all the languages I'm not fluent in ~_~)

So now I'm wondering, where is the global trade center and then, how do I use it? Thanks :)

Mewmaster2

Member #31
Okay, I really need help. I just got the seventh badge, and can't figure out what I'm supposed to do. I've been running around for almost an hour. My map has blinking lights on (Seventh Gym) town and (Third Gym) City, but I can't figure it out. Help would be most appreciated.
Meh, at least I found the Lucario egg :D

Last edited:

Mega Trickster

Blargagh blargh
Help needed! *Possible Spoilers*

A few questions. I have 2 badges and Cut and Rock Smash

1. The Haunted House. Do I have to rescue that girl that is running around in the rooms?
2. A bike. Can I get details on how to obtain one?

I really need these answered.

I need help too. How do I get the thing in the third gym to go up?

Importing is so stupid. you can barely understand what the hell si happening. It ruins the fun.
You posting here is stupid. I can barely read that sentence. Your ruining this thread. :D

-Judai

Last edited:

Mewmaster2

Member #31
I need help too. How do I get the thing in the third gym to go up?

You posting here is stupid. I can barely read that sentence. Your ruining this thread. :D

-Judai
That gym is actually the fifth one. Take the southern route out of the city to get onto the route that takes you to the forth gym. Fight the fourth Gym Leader first, as the third can be a little tougher than he is. Bring an electric type to fight him, as Gyarados(his first pokemon) seems to have a good defense in this game.

kingcurry

Fooly Cooly yo!
7th gym set-back (spoilers)

I just finished the 7th gym, and I think I have to search for that legendary trio, right?. Should I and where do I start?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Can someone help me? I just beat the 5th gym leader and I don't know where to go.

Zinimi

Yes, I like Snubbull
I don't have the game, gonna wait for it to come out in english, but i have read up on the answer to the bike thing. it was something about a man you save from Team Galaxy, either in the second town or in the town of the second badge, you'd know which. Turns out he's the bike shop owner. just hunt him down after you save him.

Poke_Freak

<------ XD001!!! XP
i'm not sure about the haunted house, probably there for u to catch some gastlys and get a few items

kingcurry

Fooly Cooly yo!
the house is where you get the electric/ghost pokemon, but I can't figure it out.

kingcurry

Fooly Cooly yo!
ghost/electric

argh, I need help with this, all the information I have is confusing. I am currently after the seventh gym, and I am revisiting the haunted house, what do I need to do to get this guy?

Neo-Dragon

Spikeshell Trainer
This doesn't really go with the person who started this threads question, but I'm stuck on the rocky town- the town with the first gym.

I got rocksmash and my 2nd evo of Hikozaru knows it, but yet, I can't smash any of the rocks. I click on the rocks and nothing- and when I select Rocksmash from the pokemon main menu- nothing....
And my rival is in the way of the gym too. Anybody know what to do?

kabigon

Darkrai Discoverer
You can't use rocksmash till you beat the first gym. To get into the gym, you need to find Hyota in the mining town. He's down in the mines. Go south from the town and down into the mines...you honestly can't get lost as it's just one circle on the bottom floor.

Also, it's not a haunted house. It's called "lost tower".

F0xH0und7

TwinWeavile
holy crap theres a haunted house!? i knew it, how tits. this generation seems to bring up a lot of ghost pokemon.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
According to serebii you see some appararitions and then once theyre gone you draw it out of the t.v its all I know buddy. Dont see how it could help, but i hope it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.