• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitsi

<- SaY HeLlO
Serebii said:
Its hidden away in a Haunted Mansion in Hakutai Forest. After seeing a few apparitions (An Old man and a creepy little girl), go up to the tv and you can draw it out.
I hope it helps;159;

Last edited:

BradS

Unown
I'm having the same problem. I ended up skipping the 3rd gym and just beat the 4th one.

gaara2k6

I just saved the legendary trio from team galaxy. but now i'm stuck and don't know were to go? Does anyone know how to get further?

Scanner0

Actually the 3rd gym is like the Viridian gym. You have to proceed to next area.

Also for those who stuck after the 4th gym, here is the solution:

After you chased down one of the team galaxy member and fought him, you will get a key item from a lady near the path that is being blocked by two guys. After getting that key item, do you guys still remember the path that was being blocked by psyducks, now you can go through it.

Can someone please make a photo from the lady with the key item? I can't find she.

Mewmaster2

Member #31
I just saved the legendary trio from team galaxy. but now i'm stuck and don't know were to go? Does anyone know how to get further?

I gladly help you if I can ever get by this, seeing as I think that you have, would you help me out?
Okay, I really need help. I just got the seventh badge, and can't figure out what I'm supposed to do. I've been running around for almost an hour. After finding the rivals and the professor, there was an earthquake, blonde rival ran off, and the others just stood there.

To Scanner 0: You've probably seen her already, but she has long blonde hair and has two black hair pieces sticking out of the sides, and she is wearing black. As long as you chase the Galaxy grunt, she appears outside the woods being blocked by two scientists

Mewmaster2

Member #31
Yes, but WHERE do I find them? I think I've looked everywhere...

EDIT: I figured it out, go to the place where the two scientists were blocking the woods, go in and see a dried up lake, with (lol) flopping Magikarp. Team Galaxy is everywhere, so be ready.

Last edited:

gaara2k6

you got the seventh badge so you beat galaxy at the 3 lakes so you have to go to the hear quarters in the upper right town in de middle of the map. there you'll find a building with satalites on the roof. in there you'll fight galaxy and you'll release the legends

i think i need Rock Climb to get further. does anyone know were to get it?
because i need to get to Tengan Mountain i can't find it so i think i need to go climb a mountain.

Last edited:

kabigon

Darkrai Discoverer
Hey, i'm stuck. I just got the 6th badge, went to that island and got the egg from the lucario guy, and now i have no idea where to go? I assume the snow route, but i don't know how to get there :S

EDIT: Don't worry, gamefaqs had a topic on it. For anyone who gets stuck here as well, go to the top left building in mio town, and go to the top floor.

Last edited:

Roy-X25

I think once you've beaten the E4 go to the Haunted house and look for that T.V. then you have to find a special item to draw it out once its out be sure you catch it otherwise your boned.
Well I think thats how you get the Electric/Ghost guy.

Ruff3a5t

You can go to the snow route from the town with the diaruga/parukia drawing. You need to use strength to move the boulders so that you can gain access to the snowy route.

Status
Not open for further replies.