• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
huh!??????!?!?!?

Judging by your reply, you are confused.
1. He is saying that if you cannot wait for the game, you can import the game via the website he posted.
2. There is no fully functional DS emulator that can play dp to a playable standard (if any standard that is) to my knowledge. Hence why you may have not been able to find one.
3. It is against the rules to discuss such things anyway.
4. Please try to refrain from making hard posts such as 'huh!?!?!?!?!?!'...

Enct

1. He is saying that if you cannot wait for the game, you can import the game via the website he posted.
2. There is no fully functional DS emulator that can play dp to a playable standard (if any standard that is) to my knowledge. Hence why you may have not been able to find one.
1. The game is in stock currently at ebgames.com so I don't understand the need to import it.
2. There actually is a fully functional one (if you call not being able to access wifi/transfer at all functional).

Slick

Banned
Actually there IS a NDS Emulator that can you can play D/P on. But I'm not telling you. :)

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
1. The game is in stock currently at ebgames.com so I don't understand the need to import it.

He/she is from New Zeland. I don't think it's been relesed there yet.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
. The game is in stock currently at ebgames.com so I don't understand the need to import it.
He/she is from New Zeland. I don't think it's been relesed there yet.

Which is why he/she asked for the emulator in the first place. And why would he/she import it if he lived in America?
So there is a functional emulator? Hmm, i remember reading some people saying otherwise, but that was a while ago. Interesting...
Don't see why you can't wait though Invader X - less than a month I believe, assuming it's the same as the release date for Australia, which it probably is.

steal em all

Does it tell you straight away if you've stolen something using covet or do you have to actually kill the enemy.

Because i've been at route 225 for about 4 hours trying to get a Kings Rock from Poliwhirl, i have a venonat with a smoke ball in the front of my party which i switch to illuminise with covet when i see one.

I don't wanna lvl up my venonat killing off thousands of poliwhirls but was getting paronoid i might be missing out on the item cos i keep running.

Thanks for your time.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Does it tell you straight away if you've stolen something using covet or do you have to actually kill the enemy.

Because i've been at route 225 for about 4 hours trying to get a Kings Rock from Poliwhirl, i have a venonat with a smoke ball in the front of my party which i switch to illuminise with covet when i see one.

I don't wanna lvl up my venonat killing off thousands of poliwhirls but was getting paronoid i might be missing out on the item cos i keep running.

Thanks for your time.

It will have a little animation of a sack bouncing from the opponent to you if you steal an item.

OK thanks for that :)

edit: and literally within seconds a big parcel jumps from the next poliwhirl i encounter....BLOODY TYPICAL!!!! LOL

Last edited:
i dont have eng pokemon dp only jap, can anyone tell me how to get water stone without using "undeground"

can anyone tell me how to see a rotom not catch it because u need a nat. dex to catch it and rotom is the last pokemon I have to see to get the nat. dex.

thanks.

Raikou77

Yeah, you don't need it for the National Dex. What number is the pokemon your missing?

Philip

I have a New Question.

I bought the japanese pearl version in november last year. i played for a few weeks or so from that time, and everyday i replanted the berries i get and the berries kept to be produced the next day. This continues during that period when i played this game. Then i have stopped for playing that game.

however, when I try to load my game last week, when i looked up the "berry harvest" application of the poketch, there are no berries. I should have planted about 20 berries last time i played. But it turns out none! Is this the berry glitch again?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I have a New Question.

I bought the japanese pearl version in november last year. i played for a few weeks or so from that time, and everyday i replanted the berries i get and the berries kept to be produced the next day. This continues during that period when i played this game. Then i have stopped for playing that game.

however, when I try to load my game last week, when i looked up the "berry harvest" application of the poketch, there are no berries. I should have planted about 20 berries last time i played. But it turns out none! Is this the berry glitch again?

I've heard that the berries die in D/P after a while.

Raikou77

Veilstone City. Use Rock Climb on the rocks near the Gym to reach it.

hornsfan1

Blaziken Breeder
Status
Not open for further replies.