• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaburadon

Kfetsu Li!!! LOL ^^
why when I insert my gba game and my ds game there is no option of migration from the gba game so how actually do I transfer?

and instead of asking me some things here are awnsers to questions you might ask:
*I have the national dex
*I talked to professor rowan and oak
*I talked to prof. oak in pal park

please help me!!!
Please Awnser!!!!!

BakaNeko

How do you get Leftovers? according to the serebii.net guide you get it from Victory Road, but I already passed it and I didn't find it. According to another forum you obtain it from Victory Road after you beat the Elite Four where the guy is blocking it. But I already beaten them and the guy is still blocking it.

Help will be much appreciated, I'm going crazy trying to find it.

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
How do you get Leftovers? according to the serebii.net guide you get it from Victory Road, but I already passed it and I didn't find it. According to another forum you obtain it from Victory Road after you beat the Elite Four where the guy is blocking it. But I already beaten them and the guy is still blocking it.

Help will be much appreciated, I'm going crazy trying to find it.

You'll have to get the National Dex too.

®øß

I am now on my way to catch Palkia with my Pokémon. The levels are 35, 35, 36, 36 and 37. Are these good levels at the place where I am right now, or do I have to train and then catch Palkia?

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy

I also have a question. I'm having around the 130 Ekans now, all hatched from eggs. NO Ekans from ALL those hatched ones was having an Adamant Nature. I saw every nature, except Adamant. Luck or something?..

Get a ditto or a female Pokemon from Ekans' breeding group with an adamant nature. Then do the everstone breeding. I would recommend you to do some ditto chains and catch a lot of them. One of the ditto's is going to have an adamant nature for sure. You can also use the dittos for future (nature)breeding.

Arbok

aka Arbok
Get a ditto or a female Pokemon from Ekans' breeding group with an adamant nature. Then do the everstone breeding. I would recommend you to do some ditto chains and catch a lot of them. One of the ditto's is going to have an adamant nature for sure. You can also use the dittos for future (nature)breeding.

Oh yes.. That's true. I can better go and catch & trade some Dittos from Emerald then.

I'm gonna get a Modest, Calm, Adamant.. Much dittos for breeding.

Thanks for the help! :D

FlameTrainer

Jedi Council Member
Where do i find Heart Scales?

And why can't i find Skorupi in the Safari Zone? I must have one!

Pokechuppa

'Bi-bi!'
whats this buried relic maniac man thing
all about with the unowns???

and wheres turnback cave???

pokechuppa__X

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
Where do i find Heart Scales?

And why can't i find Skorupi in the Safari Zone? I must have one!

You can find Heartscales in the Sinnoh Undergroung by doing the excavation thing. They are pretty common.

The Pokemon in the Safari Zone change every day. Go upstairs and look through the binoculars to allocate the Pokemon. If you cant see the Pokemon you want through the binoculars, they wont appear. So you'll just have to wait for the next day. If you see the Pokemon you want through the binocular, it's pretty common in the area you've allocated it.

The main site is your friend BTW.

Can I transfer pokemon from a European version of Leaf Green to a US version of Pearl?

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
Can I transfer pokemon from a European version of Leaf Green to a US version of Pearl?

No, unfortunately you can't. I also have only european versions of the 3rd gen games and I cant transfer my 3rd gen Pokemon to my english Diamond. Pal-Park is language locked.

The GBA insertion Pokemon catching works thouhg.

Lol im a bit confused now.

Its an english version of Leaf Green. Oh well I guess I'll have to wait and try it out for myself (unless it crashes or corrupts the files or something).

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy

Its an english version of Leaf Green. Oh well I guess I'll have to wait and try it out for myself (unless it crashes or corrupts the files or something).

I said that it's language locked. So if it is an English LeafGreen then you CAN trade them to a US Diamond. Because it's the same language.

hornsfan1

Blaziken Breeder

It won't corrupt or anything. I am pretty sure you can because I think it is language locked. So as long as its english you should be able to trade. But I might be wrong so the best thing to to is try and see what happens.

I said that it's language locked. So if it is an English LeafGreen then you CAN trade them to a US Diamond. Because it's the same language.

Thank you for the info those who replied.

This pleases me :).

Status
Not open for further replies.