• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Where do u get Poketchi attachments?

bolgar

Galaxy admin
i need to now something...in d/p i finally was able to get a feebas (its female so if you can help me out i will give you one) but im getting extremly frustrated with the pofin thing.....im trying to use wiki berries and they work well but i dont have enough,,,,,can anybody give me some tips...or tell me which berries work well....because i really want a milotic

pichu bro.1

Aqua leader-Pichu
When i'm setting up pal park go into the menu but it makes me say yes alot and then it does that circle savey thing and then i makes me return to the title screen and then i go back and it won't let me select my pokemon or show them at all. [/runon sntence]

Demy

I been thought that cave under the cylcing path and they areall dead ends.
Also with the item finder how dose that work?

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Demy- item finder works by touching the touch screen when u have it on the itemfinder mode. it will send radar thing and if it repeats in one spot get close to the where the radar thing is and touch it till u c a dot. go 2 the dot and there is an item :D

pichu bro.1

Aqua leader-Pichu
When i'm setting up pal park go into the menu but it makes me say yes alot and then it does that circle savey thing and then i makes me return to the title screen and then i go back and it won't let me select my pokemon or show them at all. [/runon sntence]

no one anwsered me...

HeroSoul

Monkeys PWN!
need to now something...in d/p i finally was able to get a feebas (its female so if you can help me out i will give you one) but im getting extremly frustrated with the pofin thing.....im trying to use wiki berries and they work well but i dont have enough,,,,,can anybody give me some tips...or tell me which berries work well....because i really want a milotic

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
What's the point of those partial plates that you dig up in the underground? Is there a way to fuse them together to make whole ones?

Also, is there a limit to how many little sparklies show up in the underground during the day? I've gotten to the point now where I don't see anymore. xD

Note: One of my traded pokemon won me the lottery with two numbers matching today. :p My prize was a "POINTO APPU" or "Point-up," which is a PP Up in the English version. ;) I'll be sure to let you know when I get a 3, 4, or 5 number match. xD

Mega Trickster

Blargagh blargh
What's the point of those partial plates that you dig up in the underground? Is there a way to fuse them together to make whole ones?

Also, is there a limit to how many little sparklies show up in the underground during the day? I've gotten to the point now where I don't see anymore. xD

Note: One of my traded pokemon won me the lottery with two numbers matching today. :p My prize was a "POINTO APPU" or "Point-up," which is a PP Up in the English version. ;) I'll be sure to let you know when I get a 3, 4, or 5 number match. xD

Those aren't partial plates, they are shards. You exchange them for Elemental Stones.

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
Those aren't partial plates, they are shards. You exchange them for Elemental Stones.

0=

Who? Who do I take them to? Tellmetellmetellmetellme!!! :D *Wants to clear some junk out of her bag, lol*

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
where do you trade those shards btw?

Ok, my real question: My shiny Gyrados has a nature I don't recognize from the chart someone posted a link to many pages ago...can someone identify it for me please? Its ganhariya....um..that's not right...that's an STD? :(

Perhaps its kanhariya?

KurowaSan

Croissant Kamen \o/
I keep losing to Mikan (Jasmine) in the Master Contest... I really suck at this. Does anyone have a list of some good accessories?
Edit: Aw.. I never noticed they would give me a theme at the first part of the contest... Guess I'm gonna try again later.

Last edited:

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Okay, I know this has been asked many times before, but where exactly do you revive Fossils? I've been doing the Mine Game in the Shinou Underground and have dug up 2 Shield Fossils [they're surprisingly easy to find]. Yet when I bring them to that museum of sorts in Kurogane, no one will take them. What's the deal?

Also, why did they change Fossils from a Key Item not to be messed with, to a Regular Item which can be attached to Pokemon?

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
Okay, I know this has been asked many times before, but where exactly do you revive Fossils? I've been doing the Mine Game in the Shinou Underground and have dug up 2 Shield Fossils [they're surprisingly easy to find]. Yet when I bring them to that museum of sorts in Kurogane, no one will take them. What's the deal?

Also, why did they change Fossils from a Key Item not to be messed with, to a Regular Item which can be attached to Pokemon?

You talk to the scientist behind the counter, and he'll take your fossil (once you have the shinou pokedex complete, I believe) and revive it for you. But you have to have an empty spot in your team to get the pokemon once he revives it.

I think they aren't key items so you can trade them to people. :p

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
You talk to the scientist behind the counter, and he'll take your fossil (once you have the shinou pokedex complete, I believe) and revive it for you. But you have to have an empty spot in your team to get the pokemon once he revives it.

Oh, hehehehehe.

So I talk to EVERYONE but the guy behind the counter...I'm ever-so smart! Anywhays, now have a Tatetopusu. I thought revived Fossils would start at Lv. 1 like Eggs do now, but they're still a Lv. 20 deal.

Eclipsed soul

Houndour Trainer

I'm far from having the Shinou pokedex complete, and I can revive fossils :0 So you can do it as soon as you get it *nods*

Status
Not open for further replies.