• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie

Denni

Girls Play too ^_^
Just a question about using the battle tower to work out IVs.
I read that in D/P if you enter a pokémon in the battle tower then the game will, for the duration of the contest, raise your pokémon's level to the nessercary level (50 or 100, I think).
Now, if this is the case, it would stand to reason that it would base the up-leveled pokémon on it's own IVs & EVs.
If that is the case, is the battle tower now the ultimate way of figuring out new pokémon's IVs? By that I mean, you get a new Pokémon, with no EVs, then put it in the battle tower, check it's L100 stats, then work out the IVs without actually having to level up the pokémon at all.
Wouldn't this be an insanely good time saver? And, more to the point, does it work as I have surmised it does?

I_Dun_Have_One

[Witty Title]
where do you get acessoires for the pokemon contest

lotsa places.the most common is beauty park.for every 200 hundred steps you take there talk to your pokemon(it follows you if its allowed in).it'll ahve a berry(normal "you got an item" sound)or accessory(sounds different).Beauty park is in yosuga city(ghost gym leader city).

edit:
You get it in the town with the daycare. Talk to A person in A house by the Unknown Ruins.

you have to talk to the little boy in the unknown ruins so he leaves to do this. His mother gives it to you.

Last edited:

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Where exactly do you find Hippopataisu[sp?]?
I don't know what cave they're talking about on Serebii.

I_Dun_Have_One

[Witty Title]
hmmm... i think he means a tiny cave south of tobari city.

FroFroDaJimmyBoy

Don't talk S@t
whats in that place above the city with the beauty contest. The guy wont let me in.

I_Dun_Have_One

[Witty Title]
whats in that place above the city with the beauty contest. The guy wont let me in.

you need a pokemon with an overworld sprite like mimiropuu, pachisaru,fwarde and pikachu.

pichu bro.1

Aqua leader-Pichu
When i'm setting up pal park go into the menu but it makes me say yes alot and then it does that circle savey thing and then i makes me return to the title screen and then i go back and it won't let me select my pokemon or show them at all. [/runon sntence]

I_Dun_Have_One

[Witty Title]
When i'm setting up pal park go into the menu but it makes me say yes alot and then it does that circle savey thing and then i makes me return to the title screen and then i go back and it won't let me select my pokemon or show them at all. [/runon sntence]

are you using an english version of the gba game? it wont work if you do.

diablocon

Final Fantasy Fan

After selecting your Pokemon and saving them, you have to go to Pal park in-game now. Since you've got access to the transfer menu, I'll assume you know where Pal park is.

Luigi 333

Serebii says that Dorapion and Dokurog are available in the Safari Zone. Is this true? Also a good idea for the attackdex and pokedex are to post a small video for each attack being used and showing the cries of the pokemon in the pokedex with the press of a button on the pokedex entry.

Eclipsed soul

Houndour Trainer
Could someone PLEASE O PLEASE tell me how to delete a saved game! i beg of you!

I answered this yesterday for you though D:

Eclipsed soul said:
@/\One Piece/\ - Starting a new file by erasing an old one? Well, here's the method from gamefaqs guide. So I'll just quote what I've said before.

Coping and pasting, it's from a guide on gamefaqs... so credit goes 100% to the user Marriland there.

QUESTION : I go and start a New Game, but it isn't letting me save!
ANSWER : For some reason, you are now unable to save your game if you
already have a save file. You'll need to erase your existing save
file first. To do so, at the title screen (where it shows either
Dialga or Parukia), hold in the following buttons:

UP + B + SELECT

You will then be asked if you wish to erase your saved game. If you
say yes, you will erase the save, and will be able to start a New
Game AND be able to save it.

Status
Not open for further replies.