• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdragon5

Legendary Collector
What is a GTS?

Elekible Trainer

<--The BEST there is
Global Trading Centre like wifi but u can put a pokemon up for offer and ask what u want u can go away leave it there and come back to see if anyone has trded with u

ther is no battle frontier -.-"

Elekible Trainer

<--The BEST there is
well u go the battle tower thats as close as u will get to the battle frontier lol

Elekible Trainer

<--The BEST there is
Thanks. But where is it located?

it is in the first big city on ur journey its quite a big building with a big globe in it just go in the big buildings and look for a globe lol

you go to the sak and keep pressin a until u hav nothin else to put in or as much as times as u want then go bak up and u will hav it

diablocon

Final Fantasy Fan
y does my ditto hav the moveset of the tranformed pokemon? how do i turn it to normal? someone plz tell me :(

If Ditto uses Transform then gets knocked out, he'll have the same move-set of the transformed Pokemon. This is great for breeding purposes.

However, to turn him back to normal, just send him back out into another battle.

i did but its still the same :( does it hav to faint in battle tho?

EDIT: also how do i get the item beside the gym thats bloked by trees?

Last edited:

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
i did but its still the same does it hav to faint in battle tho?

did u try healing it or letting it faint in battle again?

Status
Not open for further replies.