• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquasuicune

hi 5-Apparently, buneary evolves by happiness.

Venastois-I like pokemon like floatzel, as he is really fast and also knows crunch. If you have a spare slot, you could also put in Uxie, as it is a great wall and will give you time to use your revives. I beat the e4 with my pokemon around level 50.

Shadow_07

Huzzah.

aquasuicune

Robby- You can either have the patience to fish, or you can trade. I'm sure that there are a couple people on this forum who would be willing to trade you one too.

Killer_Flygon

Hey...what's a great place to EV train Sp.Attack?

aquasuicune

There's an island between the battle area and the resort area that has a lot of golduck... I forget the best places for EV training right now though.

hi 5

Can you see it?
Were do you find your own FC?

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
where do i get eevee other than the mansion?

nubinator

Banned
Were do you find your own FC?

Walk downstairs in Pokemon Center, get the Pal Pad from the person, and it should say [ Insert name here ] Code

nubinator

Banned

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
Heathrome City or whatever, Its in one of the Northern Buildings.

the site pokedex says bebe gives it to you. who's that?

where can i find a shiny stone to evolve my roselia?

nubinator

Banned
Shiny Stone, Iron Island at the end.

Bebe is in Heathrone City or whatever.

Azorah

Captain Azorah!
Hey ladies and gents..
how.. er.. does one have people join their groups?

XD I've got tons of people who'd like to join mine (Org XIII) but.. I'm not sure how you do so ;;.

;359; Z!

Killer_Flygon

How do you get a Steel and Ground Burmy and where?

Status
Not open for further replies.