• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is life orb?

willypiggy

The new items that cost 16 BP each and increase EV's, what exactley do they do? How much do they increase? and if I had my pokemon with that first in my team,switched him with another member of the team then would the pokemon with the item still get the EV's?

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
The new items that cost 16 BP each and increase EV's, what exactley do they do? How much do they increase? and if I had my pokemon with that first in my team,switched him with another member of the team then would the pokemon with the item still get the EV's?

The items add 4 EV's to the specified stat, after each Pokémon is defeated in battle. The EV's WILL still be gained if the Pokémon is switched in/out of battle.

water types rule

The Speed decrease is only while the item is being held by that Pokemon. Otherwise it would kinda defeat the purpose.

As for the Life Orb...I dunno.

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
^^ do they decreease speed as long as you are holding it or permanently?

also, where do you get life orb? where in stark mountain?

-_- No one listens. If only they'd look at my item FAQ... *sigh*

It's just below the cave entrance.

mrhiyuck

curious
Maybe you should make the link bigger lol.

@ Hirsch: Yes, whatever the EVs are, add 4 to it. If you have Pokerus, everything doubles.

mrhiyuck

curious
10, it's really nice. Pokerus doubles everything. I love this, it make EV training a snap.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
ok, if I alos have pokerus and the pokemon gives one point and with the item it adds 4 does that make the total 6 or 10?

Ten. With Pokérus, these items can give up to 14 EV's from a single opponent.

EDIT: Shoot, beaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.