• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hornsfan1

Blaziken Breeder
i need help i filled my febases sheen up and it did not evolve wats wrong?

You need to max its beauty and level it for it to evolve.

Raikou77

You can't get it's beauty up any higher when it won't eat anymore poffin. If the beauty isn' already maxed, the Feebas won't evolve. You'll have to get a different Feebas.

hornsfan1

Blaziken Breeder
Create a batch of dry poffin and use what ever the highest level you create is. For good results use Pamtre berries they give you the most beauty when mixed correctly.

Arbok

aka Arbok
alright so this time wat lv should the poffin be to feed her the new one im getting i mean

I just made alot of Chesto Berry Poffins (with one burn or one overflow or something), I fed them all and it evolved.

A good nature can help too I think.

hornsfan1

Blaziken Breeder
Can you get more TM 26's then the one? And where is TM 02?

Not sure if you can get more than one earthquake but you can find TM 02 (drgaon claw) in Mt. Cornet.

EDIT: RANK UP!!!

Wow people... I never got stuck all the way through... minus the fact that the elite four are pretty darn tough

water types rule

You can get multiple EQ cloning and transfering from previous game.

Or if your one of those people who doen't want to "cheat" then you could give Pickup a try, but your Pickupper has to be between 91-100, even then you only have a 1% chance of getting one.

Arbok

aka Arbok
You can get multiple EQ cloning and transfering from previous game.

Or if your one of those people who doen't want to "cheat" then you could give Pickup a try, but your Pickupper has to be between 91-100, even then you only have a 1% chance of getting one.

My lv 100 legal Linoone is finding lots of them.

Wow people... I never got stuck all the way through... minus the fact that the elite four are pretty darn tough

Well, training. I was able to defeat the E4 easy, just like most people here.

®øß

In what Ball should I catch Mesprit? I would like to catch him in a Pokéball, but because he always fled before I can use Block, it seems better to use my Masterball.

Raikou77

Yeah, just use a Master Ball. You can always get more from Emerald or someone else with Wi-Fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.