• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRift15

I think that the GTS won't allow English legendaries to be traded.

But why would that be? I mean I used to be able to trade my english legends. And besides it's also not letting me trade some of the japanese legends that I already got off the GTS.

Kazuki Mirai

Argh... They said you can find other water Pokemon in several locations by using the Good Rod but all I've been getting is a bunch of Magikarps. It's infuriating. Did I read it wrong or what?

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
The key words here are "as of a month ago". Try "as of Tuesday".

You can't trade legendaries, English or Japanese, over the English server.

Good Rod can get Remoraids on route 222, BTW. Also try fishing for Finneon or Psyduck.

Pochaki

Go Team Starlight!
Hi, can someone please tell me how I can breed a Sneasel with Ice Punch? (like what pokemon should I breed with it?)
I am trying a Abomasnow (male) which knows Ice Punch to breed with a female Sneasel...but the old man says
'they prefer to play with other pokemon'...will I still get an egg (but takes longer time) or do they can't breed? n__n
please help me! thanks!!

Turak

The key words here are "as of a month ago". Try "as of Tuesday".

You can't trade legendaries, English or Japanese, over the English server.

Good Rod can get Remoraids on route 222, BTW. Also try fishing for Finneon or Psyduck.

I thought the legendary stuff only applied to the random battles in Battle Revolution. Can anyone confirm?

Also, the only way I know Sneasel can get ice punch through breeding with a Smeargle

Last edited:

Admiral Neptune

Cosmical Commander
I'm breeding to get a Snorunt with good IV's and everytime I input the data for each newborn on the Serebii IV Calculator, it always shows 15 IV's in every stat. Am I doing anything wrong, or is this just a bizzare occurence?

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
It's affecting all English servers, GTS and PBR alike.

Pochaki: Sneasel & Abomasnow are not in the same egg group.

Turak

I would go for a Adment of Jolly nature for a Starly

Edit: beat, dang

aquasuicune

I'm breeding to get a Snorunt with good IV's and everytime I input the data for each newborn on the Serebii IV Calculator, it always shows 15 IV's in every stat. Am I doing anything wrong, or is this just a bizzare occurence?

It's because the IV calculator can't calculate exact EV's at such a low level.

Admiral Neptune

Cosmical Commander
Oh, I understand.
What level would be good to calculate IV's?

Status
Not open for further replies.