• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiNgU

Yesterday I was EV training with PKRS, but didn't finish. Now it's gone and I have that little yellow face. Though do the effects of PKRS still remain?

I'm affraid they dont now

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
I need help with Cranidos. I want to breed Hammer Arm and Crunch onto it, but I'm not really sure how to get both moves. I'm thinking that i can get a cranidos with hammer arm, then breed that cranidos with a pokemon that knows crunch, and that cranidos would keep hammer arm and also know crunch(note:this cranidos is for the baby tournament in PBR)

Breed a Pokemon who knows Crunch with a Rhydon. Level up the Rhydon until it learns Hammer Arm and then breed the Crunch&Hammer Arm Rhydon with a female Cranidos.

DeeRizzle

Yesterday I was EV training with PKRS, but didn't finish. Now it's gone and I have that little yellow face. Though do the effects of PKRS still remain?
You still get the EV boost but that pokemon can't spread it any longer.

andrew_-_john

Currently Playing B2
I have recently got diamond in English and its been a while since i played my japanese pearl , so could you help me please??

I've just done the 3rd gym and im in the place where team galaxy's two buildings are , i need a key to get both of them , where is this key located???

-Aj

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
I have recently got diamond in English and its been a while since i played my japanese pearl , so could you help me please??

I've just done the 3rd gym and im in the place where team galaxy's two buildings are , i need a key to get both of them , where is this key located???

-Aj

You need to talk to the Galactic Grunt near the Team Galactic Base, the big building. He'll eventually drop the key.

greenspirit

plaтιnυм
how i get the fifth gym leader in her gym som1 help ? pm me cause loading pages is real slow so

makiri

I have a question. I maxed EV's of my Swampert, can i give him now Rare Candies until lv. 100 or will be his stats lower and i should train with battles?

andrew_-_john

Currently Playing B2

ICY PHOENIX

<--- Newest shiny
One question, which are the ev erasing berries and are there any downsides to using them?

SomeAwfulPerson

1337 Pokemon Trainer
Hey guys, I have a question.

I'm trying to breed a Rhyhorn for EV training. The thing is, it had to be adamant nature. Is there a way to increase the chances of the Rhyhorn being adamant nature when it hatches? Thanks.

ICY PHOENIX

<--- Newest shiny
Well if you have the parent poke wearing an everstone, the chances are supposed to raise to the parents nature.

Drayano

Pokémon Professor?

I'm trying to breed a Rhyhorn for EV training. The thing is, it had to be adamant nature. Is there a way to increase the chances of the Rhyhorn being adamant nature when it hatches? Thanks.

You can attach an Everstone to a certain parent to make the chance of the nature of that parent with the Everstone being passed down 50%.

If you're breeding Male + Female, give the Female the Everstone.
If you're breeding with a Ditto, give the Ditto the Everstone.

You'll obviously need an Adamant female Rhyhorn or an Adamant Ditto for this.

Drayano

Pokémon Professor?

You can attach an Everstone to a certain parent to make the chance of the nature of that parent with the Everstone being passed down 50%.

If you're breeding Male + Female, give the Female the Everstone.
If you're breeding with a Ditto, give the Ditto the Everstone.

You'll obviously need an Adamant female Rhyhorn or an Adamant Ditto for this.

greenspirit

plaтιnυм
Repeating my question:
Where is the fifth gym leader what i need to do for she gets back in their gym
-Green

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
I want to battle my rival again. Serebii.net says that I can fight him at Fight Area on Saturdays and Sundays but he won't show up. Is there something I need to do before he comes out?

Status
Not open for further replies.