• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
The best way is Magikarp.

Sheik

I'm trying to breed all mart starters and I have a male bulbasaur in the daycare with a ditto never got any eggs so I tried a bellsprout I got around 5 eggs and all have hatched into bellsprout so should I keep trying with bellsprout and eventually i'll get a bulbasaur?

Thanks for the help.

Ridley

Rawr
I'm trying to breed all mart starters and I have a male bulbasaur in the daycare with a ditto never got any eggs so I tried a bellsprout I got around 5 eggs and all have hatched into bellsprout so should I keep trying with bellsprout and eventually i'll get a bulbasaur?

Thanks for the help.

If you put two Pokemon in the daycare, and the man outside says "They prefer to play with other Pokemon." then they will never produce an egg. If he says otherwise, though, they eventually will. Just put the Bulbasaur back in and give it some more time.

QuailMan

Carpe Jugulum

Thanks for the help.

So you're saying that it wasn't producing eggs with the ditto, so you took the ditto out and put in a bellsprout? You probably have a male bulbasaur and a female bellsprout. The babies are always the same species as the mother. Try putting the ditto back in with the bulbasaur, and if the person in front of the daycare says anything other than "they prefer to play with other Pokémon," then you will get one eventually.

BTW, page 1400!

Last edited:

Ridley

Rawr
So you're saying that it wasn't producing eggs with the ditto, so you took th ditto out and put in a bellsprout? You probably have a male bulbasaur and a female bellsprout. The babies are always the same species as the mother. Try putting the ditto back in with the bulbasaur, and if the person in front of the daycare says anything other than "they prefer to play with other Pokémon," then you will get one eventually.

BTW, page 1400!

It doesn't matter if the Pokemon breeding with Ditto is male or female. It will always be that Pokemon's species. He just didn't wait long enough for the Day Care Man to find an egg.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
It doesn't matter if the Pokemon breeding with Ditto is male or female. It will always be that Pokemon's species. He just didn't wait long enough for the Day Care Man to find an egg.

he's meanning to the male bulbasaur + female bellsprout part, the female produces the species, the male produces te egg moves. So it is impossible to get a bulbasaur with a female bellsprout.

Last edited:

Sheik

Yeah it worked with ditto some reason when I first tried it and walked around and watered berries did more walking and battlng with trainers for around 10 minutes and the breeder poke'ch didn't have an egg so I thought it wouldn't work with it ah well my mistake I'm still pretty new with breeding.
Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Raro

What's the Range? Chances are It's 0-31, and you're putting in Lv 1 stats.

Level it up, or ask for IV checking Battle, Where you check the stats of your L1 Pokémon at L100

Yeah I am checking them at level one and all of the ranges are from 0 - 31
What's an IV checking Battle and How do I do it?
Does that mean I should level up some Feebas' in the daycare and then check so they don't get EVs?
If so What level should I level them up too?

Most of my Feebas' are one of these:
(all natures)

Lv. 1
HP: 11
Atk: 4/5
Def: 4/5
SAtk: 4/5
SDef: 5/6
Spd: 5/6

IVs:
15/15/15/15/15/15

Range: 0-31

(And I've been breeding with a Female Feebas and Ditto, Salamence, Squirtle and moore if that makes a difference.)

Last edited:

pinkerdroit

oishii desu ne
Does that mean I should level up some Feebas' in the daycare and then check so they don't get EVs?

Most of my Feebas' are one of these:
(all natures)

Lv. 1
HP: 11
Atk: 4/5
Def: 4/5
SAtk: 4/5
SDef: 5/6
Spd: 5/6

IVs:
15/15/15/15/15/15

Range: 0-31

(And I've been breeding with a Female Feebas and Ditto, Salamence, Squirtle and moore if that makes a difference.)

The IV list like that is from them not being high enough levels. You don't need to change anything for an IV Battle, just battle against someone on wifi with the lvl 100 all. You can then check the stats of your Feebas at lvl 100 and calculate from there.

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled

it's easier if you rare candy the feebas as you can then put the stats of each level into an iv calculator to get accurate ivs.

rare candying from level 1 to level 25 is usually enough.

Raro

The IV list like that is from them not being high enough levels. You don't need to change anything for an IV Battle, just battle against someone on wifi with the lvl 100 all. You can then check the stats of your Feebas at lvl 100 and calculate from there.

I don't have my Wi-Fi USb at the moment (hoping to get it back soon) but...
If I put them on PBR and changed the rules so they're all a certain level, even if it's under 100 would it work?
(like level 50 or something)

Ridley

Rawr
I don't have my Wi-Fi USb at the moment (hoping to get it back soon) but...
If I put them on PBR and changed the rules so they're all a certain level, even if it's under 100 would it work?
(like level 50 or something)

That's what I usually do when I'm breeding. Get 6 Pokemon that might have good IVs, upload to PBR and make a new pass, then do a level 50 All Free Battle. It works great for getting general IVs. Not so great for determining a Hidden Power, though.

Aacheron

is there anyway to get more than one grass knot tm? (other than cloning...lol) like as a reward at veilstone city game corner or battle tower?

stitch-

Hiker
Hi!
Forum-lurker deciding to step forward. :)

I apologize if this question has already been answered, but the sheer amount of pages in this thread made me shun reading them all through. So, onto the question; I accidently taught my jolly Infernape the HM-move Cut... Is there any way in which I can unlearn it?
Thankful for all answers!
//Stitch

Blazios

Hi!
Forum-lurker deciding to step forward. :)

I apologize if this question has already been answered, but the sheer amount of pages in this thread made me shun reading them all through. So, onto the question; I accidently taught my jolly Infernape the HM-move Cut... Is there any way in which I can unlearn it?
Thankful for all answers!
//Stitch

Move Deleter in Canalave.

Status
Not open for further replies.