• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuailMan

Carpe Jugulum
where is a good place to EV train in spd?

There're four fishermen on the bridge to the west of Eterna city. The second one from the right has six Magikarp, which give one speed EV each.

EDIT: Beaten. By a lot.

Narumaru

<---- Favorite Shiny
ok thanks will go to after I chain.

Lugia4ever

LC Koffing Abuser
We could save so much space if people cared to look to threads down to see and ev guide and where to ev train for every stat and level.

Power items are better Narumaru. Ninjask@power anklet+ Magicarp Fisherman= 30 sp. ev

rockliplip

I want Shiny!!!!!!!!
We could save so much space if people cared to look to threads down to see and ev guide and where to ev train for every stat and level.

Power items are better Narumaru. Ninjask@power anklet+ Magicarp Fisherman= 30 sp. ev

SO if you fight him twice it is equal to 15 speed levels up

My q:if i get 5 ev on attack 1 level and 3 the next do i get
A)1
or B)2
ep for my attack stat

Kit-Tsukasa

Espeon Lover
I just got a level 50 Japanese Milotic (female) off the GTS that was in a Cherish Ball.

I don't know if the moves have been modified, but I want to know if it is Legit/unhacked.

OT is in Japanese as well as Pokemon name
Trained a little bit probably by trainer I received it from.

Ball: Cherish
Nature: Bold
Dec. 31, 2007
Pokemon Event
Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50
Somewhat Stubborn
Likes Sour Food
Beauty is maxed
With a Sheen of 9 stars
HP: 162
Atk: 65
Def: 97
Sp.atk: 113
Sp.def: 142
Spd: 89
Ability: Marvel Scale
-Waterfall
-Recover
-Surf
-Ice Beam
No Classic Ribbon, etc...

I just got a level 50 Japanese Milotic (female) off the GTS that was in a Cherish Ball.

I don't know if the moves have been modified, but I want to know if it is Legit/unhacked.

OT is in Japanese as well as Pokemon name
Trained a little bit probably by trainer I received it from.

Ball: Cherish
Nature: Bold
Dec. 31, 2007
Pokemon Event
Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50
Somewhat Stubborn
Likes Sour Food
Beauty is maxed
With a Sheen of 9 stars
HP: 162
Atk: 65
Def: 97
Sp.atk: 113
Sp.def: 142
Spd: 89
Ability: Marvel Scale
-Waterfall
-Recover
-Surf
-Ice Beam
No Classic Ribbon, etc...

That looks like a SAIKYOU(strongest) Milotic...
Nothing looks wrong with it compared to others. Though it would come with a Flame Orb normally.

Events list-
http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/925601/48598

(Ctrl+F search for 'strongest'. It's the third one in the list of the 'Strongest' Pokémon)

Edit: The guide claims that they should have a Classic Ribbon, but I don't know if this is correct. None of my Saikyou's have a Classic Ribbon either, so maybe the guide's wrong.. Unless they're all hacked @__@

Edit 2: What's your Milotic's ID anyways?

Last edited:

Stone

Last night, I was playing Diamond and got lucky enough to catch the Pokerus. I placed one of the pokemon in my box (that's what it said do on the Serebii.net to keep the virus). My question is, the Bulbedia said that the virus will eventually go away, but the Pokemon will still be able to gain double EVs. Is that true?

Kit-Tsukasa

Espeon Lover
That looks like a SAIKYOU(strongest) Milotic...
Nothing looks wrong with it compared to others. Though it would come with a Flame Orb normally.

Events list-
http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/925601/48598

(Ctrl+F search for 'strongest'. It's the third one in the list of the 'Strongest' Pokémon)

Edit: The guide claims that they should have a Classic Ribbon, but I don't know if this is correct. None of my Saikyou's have a Classic Ribbon either, so maybe the guide's wrong.. Unless they're all hacked @__@

Edit 2: What's your Milotic's ID anyways?

It's 12157 just as the guide says. I don't think Saikyou had Classic Ribbons...though I've never had pokemon from that event.

Volteon

Back I guess??
which is the easiest pokemon to chain for shinies?
I'd say Magnemite with Magnet Pull/Static leading team (80% chance)
Without swarm/Magnet Pull, Bidoof/Starly in first route.

I say. I suck chaining, so I many be completely wrong =P

Last night, I was playing Diamond and got lucky enough to catch the Pokerus. I placed one of the pokemon in my box (that's what it said do on the Serebii.net to keep the virus). My question is, the Bulbedia said that the virus will eventually go away, but the Pokemon will still be able to gain double EVs. Is that true?
Yes.
Pokévirus is always cured at midnight when the Pokémon is in party. And when the Pokémon gets the yellow face in the profile, means it still have Pokévirus, EV will double, but you can't spread it.

~Heaven Help Us~

I'd say Magnemite with Magnet Pull/Static leading team (80% chance)
Without swarm/Magnet Pull, Bidoof/Starly in first route.

I say. I suck chaining, so I many be completely wrong =P

Yes.
Pokévirus is always cured at midnight when the Pokémon is in party. And when the Pokémon gets the yellow face in the profile, means it still have Pokévirus, EV will double, but you can't spread it.

okay thanks!

Alchemeng

<--- Clair
Anyone know anyguides for EV training and how to use the IV and EV calculator on serebii?

Alchemeng

<--- Clair
Sweet Thanks, I owe you one.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
well you'll need some speed due to the fact that rampardos is as slow as a farfetch'd to be called a sweeper. i'd say max it out if you want to go rock polish set, next you may want to put evs in to attack but since its so fricking high already, i don't think you have to max it out. its special stats are pitiful and you shouldn't be using special attacks anyway so forget about those. if you have any left over, dump them in hp and defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.