• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

de_darkrai

Yeah, as STUD said, it's based on gender. The three games that are blue are using the male character and the two that I have using female are red. The color never changes though, so if you send a blue one to a game with a girl character, the OT color will remain blue.

Yeah,i knew that.Misunderstood lol

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
Just did rail Pass thing. Blockers r still there =[
To clarify,
I'm trying to battle blaine/blue and #1 Fuschia city blockers are still there so i cannot surf, and blue won't get the heck back into his gym

Dusk

Dawn
Sorry if this question has already been answered but...

How do gain access to Routes that lead to the Safari Zone? Two guys are blocking my way!

Competitive5910

Dusk, i think beat cianwood gym leader chuck... but i'm not too sure
I'm sure that:
I got to claire, checked back, and they were gone...

Competitive5910

i'm interested in when can those fuschia city workers stop blocking my way toward pwning blaine's fiery butt?
And blue's annoying face?\
jk on the annoying and fiery, but how can I battle em

yaminokame

やみのかめ
i'm interested in when can those fuschia city workers stop blocking my way toward pwning blaine's fiery butt?
And blue's annoying face?\
jk on the annoying and fiery, but how can I battle em

I'm not sure exactly when they stop, but I believe it is after you beat all of the gym leaders in Kanto. I'm not sure if they move before that, but you can't go that way to get to the west side of Kanto when you first start out :p

Blue/Green won't go back to his gym until you beat all gym leaders except him :p

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Does anyone know why my HG won't let me save when I restart the game?

If you want to start a new game file you have to factory reset the entire game. Do this in the title screen: Hold down B + Select + Up

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
I own soul silver so can't be of much help as Lugia was my target, but only thing I can think of is defeat the kimono girls.

I'm assuming you've got 8 badges and beaten e4?

edit--- okay that was weird...i'm sure there was a post above mine...
anyway this is for maysbrother

|
|
V

Last edited:

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
How do I get the clearbell? I'm playing HeartGold but I don't know whereabouts in ecruteak it is.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Do you have to have Sinnoh Sound or Hoenn Sound on to make Sinnoh/Hoenn Pokemon appear in trees?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
How do I get the clearbell? I'm playing HeartGold but I don't know whereabouts in ecruteak it is.

The Clear Bell is given to you by the Kimono Girls after fighting them at the Ecuteak Dance Theater.

Do you have to have Sinnoh Sound or Hoenn Sound on to make Sinnoh/Hoenn Pokemon appear in trees?

No. Hoenn/Sinnoh Sound has nothing to do with Headbutt Trees.

SilverMorty

Where are the Pokemon Center battles?

I know there's one in Olivine with the Bellossom, but are there any other known places? Also are they time/day related and can they be rematched?

Godric

Petrew Petrew
The main site says they can be found in any PokeMart o_O

No, that is a mistake (typo). The only way to get Timer Balls is through the Pokewalker or trading them via DPPt.

Competitive5910

I'm not sure exactly when they stop, but I believe it is after you beat all of the gym leaders in Kanto. I'm not sure if they move before that, but you can't go that way to get to the west side of Kanto when you first start out :p

Blue/Green won't go back to his gym until you beat all gym leaders except him :p

Where's Blaine's Gym then? 0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.