• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godric

Petrew Petrew
why the sinnoh gym leaders appeared in HGSS?

not sure really as I don't read Japanese but they don't have much of a role in HGSS, except for Wake who gives you the masks.

de_darkrai

not sure really as I don't read Japanese but they don't have much of a role in HGSS, except for Wake who gives you the masks.

Masks??wat masks?
Just mentioning, after he calls you, you have to press a on the area you want to place the item inside the Safari Zone. I couldn't figure it out untill a few days ago.

i got my third call today :p

12 blocks now.

Godric

Petrew Petrew

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
What?

You insert it into the DS, you turn on the DS, and it starts.

You play it like any other game, using common sense.

Lol I actually like reading what the characters say.

ijea4444

Lol I actually like reading what the characters say.

Isn't it obvious? We wear glasses that automatically convert japanese text into english text. Obviously your expecting something magnificent otherwise you wouldn't have spent a few seconds of brain power and think of a reasonable answer.

You just ignore that its in japanese and just click the buttons like you normally would. Like click the middle button in battles then clicking on my corresponding attack. Its just another language, the buttons still have the same functions. It really isn't brain surgery.

Last edited:

de_darkrai

The Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup Masks.

How can i obtain that?

Isn't it obvious? We wear glasses that automatically convert japanese text into english text. Obviously your expecting something magnificent otherwise you wouldn't have spent a few seconds of brain power and think of a reasonable answer.

You just ignore that its in japanese and just click the buttons like you normally would. Like click the middle button in battles then clicking on my corresponding attack. Its just another language, the buttons still have the same functions. It really isn't brain surgery.

Yeah,Agreed.

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
If you cannot read Japanese, then this game probably isn't for you.

Though I must say, after a while you start understanding the language.

I know what you mean, I saw a Japanese movie, no subtitles. Made me laugh my *** off, & I understood the movie.
Anyways, I just said that because I tried out a ROM a friend told me about, & he said it was patched in english. Well, it wasn't. Ohh well.

jayel123

where the hell is the battle frontier ive looked everywhere n i cant find it! ugh its driving me insane

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
where the hell is the battle frontier ive looked everywhere n i cant find it! ugh its driving me insane

It can be tough to find it.

West of Olivine (Japanese: アサギシティ Asagi City), through the gate. You can only access it after the Elite Four though.

Last edited:

Rachael

Are there any good places to level up in between defeating the E4 the first time and unlocking Mt. Silver and the Cerulean Cave? The best I can do is fishing for Lv.40 Pokemon, but they're wayyyy below my current team's level, and it's taking a really long time. Occasionally I'll get calls from trainers who challenge me to battles, but more often than not it's just to chat, and even the Pokemon the trainers use are too weak to get very much experience anymore.

Haunter54

Are there any good places to level up in between defeating the E4 the first time and unlocking Mt. Silver and the Cerulean Cave? The best I can do is fishing for Lv.40 Pokemon, but they're wayyyy below my current team's level, and it's taking a really long time. Occasionally I'll get calls from trainers who challenge me to battles, but more often than not it's just to chat, and even the Pokemon the trainers use are too weak to get very much experience anymore.

You could try to re battle the gym leaders. As long as you modifier your ds clock you can battle them infinite times.

Abus0ru

アブソル
Ok, I've answered the questions correctly (unless they changed them), but I'm not getting the Extrememe Speed Dratini for some reason.

So just to make sure what are the correct answers? And when do you get it?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ok, I've answered the questions correctly (unless they changed them), but I'm not getting the Extrememe Speed Dratini for some reason.

So just to make sure what are the correct answers? And when do you get it?

You need to answer the questions correctly. There is a guide somewhere, Google it. You can get Dratini right away if you answer them correctly or after the Lugia/Ho-Oh thing if you answer them incorrectly.

EDIT: I heard that these work: Here

Last edited:

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Does anyone know if I delete my save file (to start over) if my Pokewalker courses will stay unlocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.