• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Banned
Does anyone have a detailed guide of the PokeWalker?

Rachael

You could try to re battle the gym leaders. As long as you modifier your ds clock you can battle them infinite times.

Sounds like too much trouble--you have to keep removing the game to set the clock.

But thank you.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Walker and Game are 2 totally different things.

I'm pretty sure you will still have the courses.

Thanks for the input, but Id really like some confirmation before I go deleting my game and my 16000 watts I have saved. Anyone know for a fact?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Thanks for the input, but Id really like some confirmation before I go deleting my game and my 16000 watts I have saved. Anyone know for a fact?

Ok, I am sure someone will delete their Save file to help you confirm. Or maybe someone already tried, doubt it though...

My question: Is there no way to obtain Leafeon and/or Glaceon in HG/SS? I was hoping that there would be a way, I cannot obtain them from DPPt.

Last edited:

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Ok, I am sure someone will delete their Save file to help you confirm.

My question: Is there no way to obtain Leafeon and/or Glaceon in HG/SS? I was hoping that there would be a way, I cannot obtain them from DPPt.

No, Im actually asking if anyone HAS deleted their save and noticed the courses being gone. Im sure there are plenty of people that have deleted their saves by now.... as I recall people discussing things revolving around that in other threads.

Lorde

No, Im actually asking if anyone HAS deleted their save and noticed the courses being gone. Im sure there are plenty of people that have deleted their saves by now.... as I recall people discussing things revolving around that in other threads.

Ah I see.

Though most people who have the Walker don't use it or they wouldn't remember how many/which courses they had.

I have Heart Gold and I would delete my Save file because I do not care about it, but the Walker came with Soul Silver. I am not sure if they are compatible.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Ah I see.

Though most people who have the Walker don't use it or they wouldn't remember how many/which courses they had.

I have Heart Gold and I would delete my Save file because I do not care about it, but the Walker came with Soul Silver. I am not sure if they are compatible.

Hmm... well I wouldnt ask someone to do something like that just for the sake of me finding out. I believe in the walker thread it was stated that Pokemon caught in the walker can be sent to ANY (HG/SS)game from the Pokewalker, but the initial game the walker was registered to is the only one that can change the courses/Pokemon walking with you. Unless of course a factory reset is enacted.

If the walker came with your SS then how would resetting HG give the desired information? If it has no walker data on it?

Arande

Hmm... well I wouldnt ask someone to do something like that just for the sake of me finding out. I believe in the walker thread it was stated that Pokemon caught in the walker can be sent to ANY (HG/SS)game from the Pokewalker, but the initial game the walker was registered to is the only one that can change the courses/Pokemon walking with you. Unless of course a factory reset is enacted.

If the walker came with your SS then how would resetting HG give the desired information? If it has no walker data on it?

That is because any game can have the ""item deliver" option (the one that gives the pokes/items/watts, while keeping the walker poke on the walker) but only the registered game can have the walker poke sent to, and thus a different one sent to the walker (which lets you change the course)

You can blank out the walker with any HG/SS game (L, X, Up I believe) and the walker will be ready to sync with a new game that is.

Since what courses are unlocked are on your actual save file, and not the walker, wouldn't be surprised if deleting your save file causes you to lose your courses.

My guess is you want to restart your game, but you don't want to lose the yellow forest?

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
That is because any game can have the ""item deliver" option (the one that gives the pokes/items/watts, while keeping the walker poke on the walker) but only the registered game can have the walker poke sent to, and thus a different one sent to the walker (which lets you change the course)

You can blank out the walker with any HG/SS game (L, X, Up I believe) and the walker will be ready to sync with a new game that is.

Since what courses are unlocked are on your actual save file, and not the walker, wouldn't be surprised if deleting your save file causes you to lose your courses.

My guess is you want to restart your game, but you don't want to lose the yellow forest?

Yeah, thats what I was trying to say...

and yeah I dont want to lose not only the Yellow Forest but all of my others as well. I just started unlocking the Hoenn courses and I have been walking with it since it came out. Strangely enough, losing that kind of physical progress I have made with the walker doesnt entice me all that much- but I screwed up the Extremespeed Dratini questions and I cant seem to find someone to trade me one. I just want to know this so I can judge for myself if its worth the loss/risk.

Lorde

Yeah, thats what I was trying to say...

and yeah I dont want to lose not only the Yellow Forest but all of my others as well. I just started unlocking the Hoenn courses and I have been walking with it since it came out. Strangely enough, losing that kind of physical progress I have made with the walker doesnt entice me all that much- but I screwed up the Extremespeed Dratini questions and I cant seem to find someone to trade me one. I just want to know this so I can judge for myself if its worth the loss/risk.

What? If you wanted help getting an ExtremeSpeed Dratini, you could've asked me.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
What? If you wanted help getting an ExtremeSpeed Dratini, you could've asked me.

Thanks, but might I ask how?

I have posted in the trade forums and my sig also states Im looking for one too... and I have gotten no response whatsoever.

Lorde

Thanks, but might I ask how?

I have posted in the trade forums and my sig also states Im looking for one too... and I have gotten no response whatsoever.

I do not usually trade on this site so I must've overlooked the fact that most people like these Dratini.

About Swarms, do they reset everytime I change the date? Or do they remain?

Oumba

Ok, I am sure someone will delete their Save file to help you confirm. Or maybe someone already tried, doubt it though...

For Leafeon I forgot how to obtain it, but Glaceon if I still have it in my mined, you have to take you Evee to Snowpoint City and make it battle to certain level near an ice rock in the grass (for Diamond or Pearl) This will help you, you'll find how to evolve your Pokemon: http://www.pokemondb.co.uk/evolution

Lorde

For Leafeon I forgot how to obtain it, but Glaceon if I still have it in my mined, you have to take you Evee to Snowpoint City and make it battle to certain level near an ice rock in the grass (for Diamond or Pearl) This will help you, you'll find how to evolve your Pokemon: http://www.pokemondb.co.uk/evolution

Oh I wanted to know if it was possible to do so in HG/SS only.

I know how to do in on DPPt but I cannot trade from those games so I guess I'm stuck.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

There isn't a specific level Eevee has to be. You can get a level 2 Leafeon/Glaceon if you want. Eevee needs to be levelled up in Eterna Forest to evolve into Leafeon.

Oh I wanted to know if it was possible to do so in HG/SS only.

I know how to do in on DPPt but I cannot trade from those games so I guess I'm stuck.

Nope, you can't get these two in HG/SS. You can use the GTS to find one once you've seen one in game though, not sure if any of the trainers have them.

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
how come you can't trade them..?

Status
Not open for further replies.