• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

ijea4444

I remember hearing people having problems with fighting people on he SS.Aqua (or whatever the ship is called). What was the problem that people kept going through? I remember saying that they could board the ship but no one would battle them.

Godric

Petrew Petrew
I remember hearing people having problems with fighting people on he SS.Aqua (or whatever the ship is called). What was the problem that people kept going through? I remember saying that they could board the ship but no one would battle them.

No, the issue was waking up the sleeping sailor.

To do that you had to find the little girl and have her go back to the old man.

ijea4444

No, the issue was waking up the sleeping sailor.

To do that you had to find the little girl and have her go back to the old man.

No, not the first time. What I meant was the *rebattles*.I heard there were rebattles on the ship, and I hardly believe he falls asleep each time you ride the ship.

Rachael

It looks like you can't re-battle anyone--once you fight them, you're done. :( I seem to remember there being re-battles in the original G/S/C...

QUESTION: When can I trade over a Pokemon from D/P/Pt, if it existed during the G/S/C days? (Chansey, for example) I need a Lucky Egg.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
QUESTION: When can I trade over a Pokemon from D/P/Pt, if it existed during the G/S/C days? (Chansey, for example) I need a Lucky Egg.

If you bothered to read the main site before asking here, you can trade from DPPt very early once you obtain the PokéDex from Prof. Oak.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
It looks like you can't re-battle anyone--once you fight them, you're done. :( I seem to remember there being re-battles in the original G/S/C...

If you bothered to read the main site before asking here, you can trade from DPPt very early once you obtain the PokéDex from Prof. Oak.

You can also trade Pokemon that aren't in the Johto Dex.

Godric

Petrew Petrew
No, not the first time. What I meant was the *rebattles*.I heard there were rebattles on the ship, and I hardly believe he falls asleep each time you ride the ship.

oh oh! I believe you can only battle on the ship once per ride per day available.
For example, if you go on the SS Aqua on Wednesday from Vermillion to Olivine you can only challenge the trainers on the once for the entire day of Wednesday, even if you take the Magnet Train or Fly back to Vermillion and ride the SS Aqua again.

de_darkrai

Is it hard to meet Natu in Scary Cave?

Rachael

Thank you very much. And I apologize for not going to the main site first. You're right--I should have.

Godric said:
oh oh! I believe you can only battle on the ship once per ride per day available.
For example, if you go on the SS Aqua on Wednesday from Vermillion to Olivine you can only challenge the trainers on the once for the entire day of Wednesday, even if you take the Magnet Train or Fly back to Vermillion and ride the SS Aqua again.

I've checked, and you can't. Or at least I can't.

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
i'm the one who probably asked the question...
i figure you have to travel both ways first (ie; do a return trip) before they fight you again...but i haven't gotten around to checking.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
i'm the one who probably asked the question...
i figure you have to travel both ways first (ie; do a return trip) before they fight you again...but i haven't gotten around to checking.

You mean go from one port to the next and then repeat?

I am not sure, someone said they cannot rebattle at all.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Is it hard to meet Natu in Scary Cave?

Because of the fact that it's in group B, it's a pain to even find unless you have 1500-4999 steps :/ Anything lower it won't come out and anything higher makes it really rare to find :( The actual catching part though is really all just luck :/

SilverMorty

What happens if you miss a call? I always have a tendency to click too much and end up talking to a trainer just when a call happens, so i accidentally interrupt it.

-If it was mom, will the items she wants to give on that call still be there?
-If it was a trainer rebattle/giving a stone, what happens?

Lorde

What happens if you miss a call? I always have a tendency to click too much and end up talking to a trainer just when a call happens, so i accidentally interrupt it.

-If it was mom, will the items she wants to give on that call still be there?
-If it was a trainer rebattle/giving a stone, what happens?

I know that when certain people like Baoba call, you cannot just ignore it. The PokeGear forces you to accept the call.

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
I think if it was a rematch then it won't happen unless you answer the call.
(Who's going to wait for you if you don't answer?)

But items from your mum still go to the pokemart. Seems that way to me anyway (the guy in red is always there though I always ignore when my mum calls)

SilverMorty

I think if it was a rematch then it won't happen unless you answer the call.
(Who's going to wait for you if you don't answer?)

But items from your mum still go to the pokemart. Seems that way to me anyway (the guy in red is always there though I always ignore when my mum calls)

Ah I see, i'm more worried about the people that give me Stones :) (paranoid if it was that one call I missed lol)

Lorde

The Trainer in Viridian's Trainer House uses level 50 Pokemon and so do you, is there a way to use stronger Pokemon? Maybe after a certain amount of victories?

Ultimate Glalie

Baoba called me for the third time today. Can anyone tell me what he says, or what the call is for? I can't read Japanese at all.

Ultimate Glalie

If you cannot post the text, we cannot translate it.

Did you show him a Pokemon recently?
I had to show him a Geodude before he would call me the first time, and a Sandshrew before he called me the second time. This time, he just randomly called me for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.