• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
I've checked a couple times, but she isn't there. Where do you get the Machine Part again? It's been way too long.

1) Go to the Power Plant and talk to the guy who runs the place (in the middle), as you leave a security guard will stop you.
2) Go to the Cerulean City gym and as you try to walk in a rocket grunt will walk out.
3) Go to the Nugget bridge and battle him.
4) Now Misty is at the cerulean cape and the machine part is in some rafts in her gym (near the back left)

I'm sure this question has been asked already, but I can't find it. It's pretty simple.

Is the Japanese version of HeartGold and/or SoulSilver compatible on an American Nintendo DS?

I apologize if it's been answered already, or if it's obvious. Just making sure.

Yep :)

Abus0ru

アブソル
Ok so I was in the Ruins of Alph using Rock Smash looking for items, and I found 4 Helix fossils and an Old Amber pretty quickly. But no Dome fossil. So is it a version exclusive or something? I'm playing HG, so are they only in SS?

Abus0ru

アブソル
Ok so I was in the Ruins of Alph using Rock Smash looking for items, and I found 4 Helix fossils and an Old Amber pretty quickly. But no Dome fossil. So is it a version exclusive or something? I'm playing HG, so are they only in SS?

Abus0ru

アブソル
Ok so I was in the Ruins of Alph smashing rocks looking for items, and I found 4 Helix fossils and an Old Amber really easily, but no Dome fossil. So is it a version exclusive or something? I'm playing HG, so are they only in SS?

de_darkrai

Has anyone had any luck finding any pokemon in Mt. Silver's headbutt trees? If so, what kind of pokemon and what levels?

I've been trying and nothing seems to come out :(

Met Aipom and Heracross yesterday.

you can also use the 'happiness' berries. just make sure you're lowering a stat you don't need. as long as the said pokemon aren't used in battle before you use the berries, the berries will not lower the specific stat. its a great method. massages/haircuts, soothe bell, and berries
Which berries?
That is one way, you can add haircuts to the mix. Or another way is give them the soothe bell and just ride your bike around. That will also increase their happiness.
OKae.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Ok so I was in the Ruins of Alph smashing rocks looking for items, and I found 4 Helix fossils and an Old Amber really easily, but no Dome fossil. So is it a version exclusive or something? I'm playing HG, so are they only in SS?

Yeah, they are version exclusive to SS

EDIT: Wow I hate this lag... it JUST posted something I responded to 30 minutes ago :/

Last edited:

de_darkrai

O_0

yeah...Lag<XD

Why Erika refused to re-match with me??It's Sun,11:20am now.

Godric

Petrew Petrew
random question but what is the best tree to get Aipom early?

de_darkrai

Try headbutting in Mt.Silver if u wan.

I got the Lv.41 Aipom yesterday.

East to the PokeCenter of Mt.Silver

donmeca2020

i believe i got to goldenrod city, there was someone blocking the gym and i couldnt go in, how do i go about fixing that and fighting the gym leader

de_darkrai

Oh I meant on the actual mountain with the snow- was this there?

There's a pokeCenter in Mt.Silver...There's 9 trees beside the Center.Try headbutting the trees....

Requires "Cut"

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Maybe you have to collect the Machine Part first. It's in her Gym, in one of the life rings or whatever in the water - the Itemfinder wont detect it.

It's called an innertube.

It's the one closest to her, below the ladder.

Godric

Petrew Petrew
Try headbutting for one on Route 33

thanks, worked like a charm. now I'll wait until HGSS comes out in the US to fully utilize an Aipom in battle.

Last edited:

Jimmy1

Pokemon Master
Hello i need help
How can I heal the miltank in route 39 in order to take the seal case please help me
Also is anybody of you interested to lend me an SS Groundon and i will borrow you the HG Kyogre that i have
Please help me the green orb and the seal case are the only key items that i still do not have

Status
Not open for further replies.