• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

thfwhu

You probably meant this

The way it's written right now just doesn't use consistent terms, there are a few edits that this page needs.

Items = Blocks = Block Items; they are all the same thing

Nope, it's not possible to adjust the clock to advance the days... which is starting to lead me to believe that this x-day thing doesn't count the way I'm thinking about it... I'm still stuck at 10 day Pokemon when it's been 7 days since we found out about this by that website (and I had 10-day Pokemon at that time) ... I think I'm missing something, but I guess I won't know for sure until Wednesday :/...

Thanks very much!!

de_darkrai

yeah....Why not?

Where in the pokethlon dome can you turn apricorns into shakes?

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
use the apricorn case and put berries into the shaker then just run around a bit.
otherwise you can buy some on the left side from the person with the shakes on sale

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Last edited:

de_darkrai

Yeah....Thanks for the info guys,my buneary evolved today :D

Now,i'm working out with my chansey

It's west of National Park through the same gate.

I think you misunderstood me. I need to know where I can find the ApriShaker or whatever it is that turns apricorns into juice

brettc

When trading in HGSS you go into the basement of the Pokécenter and enter through WFC with the girl in the middle right?
I can't read Japanese and I'm having trouble trying to do a trade over WFC.
Thanks for any help!

brettc

When trading in HGSS you go into the basement of the Pokécenter and enter through WFC with the girl in the middle right?
I can't read Japanese and I'm having trouble trying to do a trade over WFC.
Thanks for any help!

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
if you have access to an english dppt, the options are exactly the same.

pokecentre downstairs -> middle girl -> save -> go into room -> connect to wfc

then if its successful you should be in the room. just go up to the screen and find こうかん to be the trade host, otherwise speek to your friend if they've already started one.

ijea4444

I think you misunderstood me. I need to know where I can find the ApriShaker or whatever it is that turns apricorns into juice

Go to the pokethlon. then go as west as possible. There should be a stand with like 3 tubes in the middle. Talk to the lady and she'll give add the aprishaker maker to your apricorn case. You can also purchase aprishakes from her.

brettc

if you have access to an english dppt, the options are exactly the same.

pokecentre downstairs -> middle girl -> save -> go into room -> connect to wfc

then if its successful you should be in the room. just go up to the screen and find こうかん to be the trade host, otherwise speek to your friend if they've already started one.

Thanks for the fast reply, that was very helpful.
Is the GTS the same options in Plt. as it is in HGSS, so then I will just check that out first so I know what I'm doing.

Jazzamon

The Vortex of Spite
Even though i'm pretty sure there's no help necessary for this problem, i'm just a little frustrated because I want to rematch Lt. Surge, and I'm trying to catch Zapdos, but every time, even though I get him down to nearly 0 HP and paralyze him, I end up throwing all 60 of my ultra balls, and still can't catch him.
Guess it's just bad luck...but it's extremely aggravating, so...any suggestions?

ijea4444

Sleep has a better effect on capture rate than paralyzation, so try that if you can. Always false swipe to 1 hp. If you can, wait till 8 pm-3:59 am(or "night" time) and use dusk balls. If you don't want to wait, Quick balls on the first turn has the same capture rate as a Dusk Ball at night(IIRC) but this isn't very good because zapdos will be at full health and gives it a free turn to attack you. If you can, also bring a level 100 pokemon and capture it with level balls. (Because 100 is double 50 it would have an increased capture rate.) I would wait till night and do the dusk ball way because duskballs at night are better than ultraballs. But I know it must be difficult to wait. But Ultra Balls will still do the job, just be patient, It might take multiple attempts to capture it.

Jazzamon

The Vortex of Spite
Sleep has a better effect on capture rate than paralyzation, so try that if you can. Always false swipe to 1 hp. If you can, wait till 8 pm-3:59 am(or "night" time) and use dusk balls. If you don't want to wait, Quick balls on the first turn has the same capture rate as a Dusk Ball at night(IIRC) but this isn't very good because zapdos will be at full health and gives it a free turn to attack you. If you can, also bring a level 100 pokemon and capture it with level balls. (Because 100 is double 50 it would have an increased capture rate.) I would wait till night and do the dusk ball way because duskballs at night are better than ultraballs. But I know it must be difficult to wait. But Ultra Balls will still do the job, just be patient, It might take multiple attempts to capture it.

yeah, i would resort to that if this really got too annoying, it's just that i caught lugia, ho-oh, and suicune using 20 ultra balls or less each, and it just seems ridiculous that zapdos would be so impossible hahaha. I just tried changing the clock to night time and using dusk balls...still no progress.

FireChick

Sorry if this question seems rather irrelevant to the game, but if the game is released in America, are they gonna extend the number of letters you put in your character's name? The Japanese version only has 5 slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.