• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

GameMaster0000

Chaos Nightmare
Once you talk to the wall the researcher comes in and then brings you back to the lab. He explains that they found 2 more Unown types, and then you have to go back to that room and ! and ? are in that room.

I have talked on the wall but nothing happen.

yaminokame

やみのかめ

GameMaster0000

Chaos Nightmare
Yes, it is arrange from A-Z in Uknow note.

Try it again and nothing still happen.

GameMaster0000

Chaos Nightmare
I have talked with every body around ruin, inside and outside, come back to there, press A, still no reaction.

FireChick

Yes they always do. To seven characters in the 4th gen games.

D'awww, I wish they'd extend it to 8 so I could name my rival Orcelito. Oh well, guess I'm gonna have to name him either Battler, Atticus, Sergius, or Adolf then.

Oh! Another question! Do Pichu appear in the Ilex Forest AFTER the Notched-Ear Pichu event? Or do they appear all the time before the event?

Decibel

HOWAITOO
um what do i do on the S.S boat thing? i have no clue :confused:

You're supposed to bump into an old guy which lost his (grand)daughter, then find her in the Captain's room one floor below, talk to her and go back to the room that the old guy entered, you'll get a Metal Coat and the boat will arrive. The guy will be in the same floor that you intially enter.

Oh, and there's a sailor (I think) that will block your way downstairs. You have to talk to him, go to the upper floor and find another sailor in one of the rooms that will battle you. Defeat him and you can go downstairs.

This is from the original G/S/C, so my apology if they changed something and you're still having trouble.

Edit: @the above:
If you're talking about wild Pichu in the Ilex Forest, I think you have something mixed up, as far as I know, wild Pichu don't appear in the Ilex Forest no matter what o_O

Last edited:

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
When you do find the granddaughter with the captian, she plays a round of hide and seek near the engine. Find her, then go to her grandfather. This is the only change I believe.

Syther

Y not?
How do I get the GB Player? I know where to get it, but not how to get the guy to give it to me.

Godric

Petrew Petrew
How do I get the GB Player? I know where to get it, but not how to get the guy to give it to me.

You need to have all 16 Badges before you can get it.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
I have talked with every body around ruin, inside and outside, come back to there, press A, still no reaction.

The only "requirement" is that you have visited all of the rooms :/ If you've already done that, then try talking to the top right researcher a few more times (for me he gave me like 3 new pages in my book, but I needed to keep talking to him) After that then go back and check the wall.

Super Aipom

Aipom is on TV now!?
I'd like to know the exact requirements of getting the "over time" pokemon to appear in the Safari Zone. I changed my clock but they still aren't appearing. Do I simply have to change my clock to 11:59 110 times to get my precious Safari Zone Bagon?

yaminokame

やみのかめ
I'd like to know the exact requirements of getting the "over time" pokemon to appear in the Safari Zone. I changed my clock but they still aren't appearing. Do I simply have to change my clock to 11:59 110 times to get my precious Safari Zone Bagon?

I've tried it already :/ It doesn't work... your guess is as good as mine and probably anyone else here on how it works... but I find it strange that it's almost been 10 days since this was brought to light and I still haven't gotten an upgrade to 20 day Pokemon yet :/

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

I don't think it is such a good idea to reset the clock. It messes up the flow of things...

Status
Not open for further replies.