• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
in rby wasn't there two snorlax?

south of lavender and...west of celadon...

Yes. There were two in RBGY. But in GSC, there was only 1, which blocks the entrance to the Diglett's Cave (Vermilion side).

Trainer Emily

Fairies do exist!!!
I heard that the Power items will influence IVs in breeding...is it true?
If it is, then is it a 100% passing of particular IV, or just 50% like the nature-passing of everstone?
And does the power items disappear after breeding? Or just stay in there like the everstone?

GameMaster0000

Chaos Nightmare
I heard that the Power items will influence IVs in breeding...is it true?
If it is, then is it a 100% passing of particular IV, or just 50% like the nature-passing of everstone?
And does the power items disappear after breeding? Or just stay in there like the everstone?

100% if hold by 1 parent, 50% if hold by 2 parent(50% for each).

It's not disappear like ever stone.

Scizor862

Kanto Help

What are the order of the gyms that I should go in in Kanto? I just beat the Psychic leader, (Kanto #6) but I don't know where to go next. Also, did I just see Crasher Wake in the mall thing? ... I didn't expect that...

yaminokame

やみのかめ
What are the order of the gyms that I should go in in Kanto? I just beat the Psychic leader, (Kanto #6) but I don't know where to go next. Also, did I just see Crasher Wake in the mall thing? ... I didn't expect that...

The order doesn't matter at all :/ You only have to get all the others before you are allowed to fight Green. Also, to get to the West side of Kanto you need to fix the powerplant with the part in Misty's Gym. Other than that order doesn't matter :p

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

It usually goes Surge, Sabrina, Erika, Janine, Misty, Brock, Blaine, Blue.

The last three can only be fought after you get Snorlax out of the path leading to Diglett's Cave.

Knightmare

The order doesn't matter at all :/ You only have to get all the others before you are allowed to fight Green. Also, to get to the West side of Kanto you need to fix the powerplant with the part in Misty's Gym. Other than that order doesn't matter :p

Haha yeah I waited till I could get to pallet town them fought them in original order o.o

Skirgedot

Is there some rich person/couple that can give you a huge deal of money (say the all 9999999 one) in a very little ammount of time? I've been finding one/two since RS. They're, like, essential.

de_darkrai

O_0

Can't i get male Snorunt in Pokewalker's Cld Mountainpath?

Lorde

Is there some rich person/couple that can give you a huge deal of money (say the all 9999999 one) in a very little ammount of time? I've been finding one/two since RS. They're, like, essential.

What? No I don't think so since these are GSC remakes not RSE.

The E4 give a lot of cash though.

Lorde

Hmmm, E4 is boring and definitely not the fastest way around. I guess I'm destined to be poor in those games for eternity.

Well what do you expect? To get rich quick? Even in RSE you had to wait to rebattle those rich trainers.

Lorde

I apologize if this question was already addressed (I tried to search the thread but I kept getting an error message).

How soon in HGSS are you able to trade pokemon from Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum?

As soon as you get the PokeDex.

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
HeyI can't understand japanese.

Beat the game and want to start again can someone explain what i need to press to get rid of the game and to start a new one?

Help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.