• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur_

Pokémon Breeder
HeyI can't understand japanese.

Beat the game and want to start again can someone explain what i need to press to get rid of the game and to start a new one?

Help would be appreciated.

Press Up + B + select when you are on the menu screen

de_darkrai

I met a lot of Snorunts,but all of 'em were female o_O

yaminokame

やみのかめ
I met a lot of Snorunts,but all of 'em were female o_O

As ijea4444 said on the previous page, it's impossible :( All Pokemon on the PokeWalker have a set gender.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I've a quick question regarding the HGSS Egg moves. Say I breed a Shinx with Night Slash in my Heart Gold, and trade the egg over to Diamond. When that egg hatches, would it know Night Slash, despite it being a move that it cannot legally learn in DPPt?

de_darkrai

Ah....ok...I'll juz ask someone to trade me one for my national dex. :D

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
I've a quick question regarding the HGSS Egg moves. Say I breed a Shinx with Night Slash in my Heart Gold, and trade the egg over to Diamond. When that egg hatches, would it know Night Slash, despite it being a move that it cannot legally learn in DPPt?

It will know Night Slash. I've done this with the Togepi egg you receive and it hatched knowing Extrasensory in Platinum.

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
It will know Night Slash. I've done this with the Togepi egg you receive and it hatched knowing Extrasensory in Platinum.
Wow, I was helped too there XD
It's obvious that it would though, kinda XD

I Need Help on where to Train for the Battle Frontier
Everywhere's Horribly Weak and my Pokemon's levels can only just take the E4 Second Round D:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Wow, I was helped too there XD
It's obvious that it would though, kinda XD

I Need Help on where to Train for the Battle Frontier
Everywhere's Horribly Weak and my Pokemon's levels can only just take the E4 Second Round D:

Well if you have all 16 badges, Mt. Silver is ideal.

de_darkrai

RNG method doesn't exist in HG&SS right?

de_darkrai

Oh thanks so much ^_^

Trainer Emily

Fairies do exist!!!
Don't have HG/SS yet, but does that sandstorm glitch (AKA Acid Weather Glitch) present in Platinum also does happen here in HG/SS?

Did anyone experimented this yet?

Is there a detailed guide for the Pokethlon anywhere online? (Including what apricorns to use to raise and lower stats)

If so, could someone provide a link for it?

kiera2

Lurker
So a mate of mine just got me an Arceus from the event in Australia - can anyone tell me how I use it to get a Dialga/Palkia/Giratina on HG/SS?

yaminokame

やみのかめ
So a mate of mine just got me an Arceus from the event in Australia - can anyone tell me how I use it to get a Dialga/Palkia/Giratina on HG/SS?

Put it first in your party and then try to go into the research house at the Ruins of Alph. When you try to walk in the event triggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.