• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

cdragons

NOT KH SORA
Ah, for the Arceus - Three dragons event in the Unown ruins, does anyone know if it can be activated early on in the game or not?

hitoshura0

Ah, for the Arceus - Three dragons event in the Unown ruins, does anyone know if it can be activated early on in the game or not?

As soon as you can enter the Ruins of Alph, which is after you beat Falkner. Just trade Arceus over and make sure its the only one in your party at the time.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
As soon as you can enter the Ruins of Alph, which is after you beat Falkner. Just trade Arceus over and make sure its the only one in your party at the time.

I'm pretty sure I remember being able to enter the Ruins and find wild Unown even before I fought Falkner, so you may be able to get the Dragon's before then.

cdragons

NOT KH SORA
AH, many thanks. Another question, aimed probably at those who have a japanese copy, or some other source. Are you able to trade with D/P/Plat early in the game, or is something reminiscent of Fire Red/Leaf Green needed for cross generation trading?

Lorde

AH, many thanks. Another question, aimed probably at those who have a japanese copy, or some other source. Are you able to trade with D/P/Plat early in the game, or is something reminiscent of Fire Red/Leaf Green needed for cross generation trading?

Early in the game, as soon as you have two Pokemon which is after you get the Dex I believe.

cdragons

NOT KH SORA
Thanks much~ Final question, how early on can you get a Larvitar? I think it was said somewhere they were moved to be obtainable before Mount Silver..

hitoshura0

Thanks much~ Final question, how early on can you get a Larvitar? I think it was said somewhere they were moved to be obtainable before Mount Silver..

Its pretty easy to do your own research, but they can be found in the Safari Zone, just after Chuck.

cdragons

NOT KH SORA
I saw it in the Safari Zone thing, but isn't it unavailable until after the National Dex? Or is that only for the additional Pokemon?

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
^you get the cliff and 5 random sections before you complete the wardens tasks so if your lucky you will get the mountain area which contains Larvitar

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
^you get the cliff and 5 random sections before you complete the wardens tasks so if your lucky you will get the mountain area which contains Larvitar

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Can you still fish at Olivine Harbor?

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
yes and no the pier is now this tiny thing that probs just counts as Olivine City. The indoor pier from GSC is now just a room that you go through

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Well, that sucks. I guess I'll have to use Lapras for my Water-type then.

SCDL

Don't know if this is the right thread to post in but I will give it a try.
Rate my Pokemon HeartGold Team:
Jynx
Froslass
Stantler
Skuntank
Tropius
Magmortar
Thanks!

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
You might want to try In-Game Team Rate instead of spamming up a thread that does not even remotely serve the purpose you need. But I only rate true HG/SS teams, which do not in any way, shape, or form contain non-Johtodex Pokemon.

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
Well, that sucks. I guess I'll have to use Lapras for my Water-type then.

If you where planning to catch a Chinchou off Olivine Habour don't stress they have just been moved to Olivine City waters so you can still catch them with a good rod

Syther

Y not?
If I reset the pokewalker, is it a full reset where I have to reunlock all the routs again and loose the promotional routes?

Lorde

If I reset the pokewalker, is it a full reset where I have to reunlock all the routs again and loose the promotional routes?

I don't think so, since the courses are stored in the game's memory, and not in the Walker :/

Status
Not open for further replies.