• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godric

Petrew Petrew

UltimaRaven02

are the ball capsules still in HG/SS? and if there are no contests... what happens to the ribbons? can they still be seen?

im still cant believe and super sad about the impossible to evolve feebas thing... sorry for having so many questions...

Typhoon, It is still possible in this game to evolve your feebas, as Daisy - Gary's Sister - gives your Pokemon massages and you can also get your Pokemon a haircut(won't change actual appearance). doing either of these will increase that Pokemon's beauty stat 1/8 of its max amount allowing a feebas to evolve in 8 day's.

Female Steelix

A Female Steelix
How difficult is it to get Kangaskhan using the Pokewalker? Would it be easier to wait until the Safari Zone to try for it or use the Pokewalker?

VentusVidiVici

Blade Trainer
Typhoon, It is still possible in this game to evolve your feebas, as Daisy - Gary's Sister - gives your Pokemon massages and you can also get your Pokemon a haircut(won't change actual appearance). doing either of these will increase that Pokemon's beauty stat 1/8 of its max amount allowing a feebas to evolve in 8 day's.

Do you need to trade it into DPPt for it to evolve?

Last edited:

cartert4219

Ferocious Shuckle
OK. I give. I cannot figure out how to get the stones from Bill's grandfather. I have tried showing him jigglypuff, lickitongue, oddish, gloom, staryu, maril, and growlithe and he always says the same thing. Can anyone help?! (I have HG)

Soital

Has anyone noticed that Celebi is one of the unobtainable pokemon, yet in the pictures on the homepage the trainer normally has one following him??

PkMnPwNs1991

<- Hot tamale
Celebi has been given away before... I have a 10th Anniversary one I use for WiFi and I'll be trading it to HGSS.

Joco

Hy everybody.
So i play the Pokemon Heart Gold, i'm at Violet city and defeated the GYM Leader.
At the Gold or Silver i must get a calling after that and at the Pokemon Center i get an egg. But now i dont find the member. Unfortunately i play a japanese version.

What i doing now ?

Godric

Petrew Petrew
How difficult is it to get Kangaskhan using the Pokewalker? Would it be easier to wait until the Safari Zone to try for it or use the Pokewalker?

It's actually really easy after you walk 3000 steps (which is really low when you think about it). this page should help you: Pokewalker Courses

OK. I give. I cannot figure out how to get the stones from Bill's grandfather. I have tried showing him jigglypuff, lickitongue, oddish, gloom, staryu, maril, and growlithe and he always says the same thing. Can anyone help?! (I have HG)

I believe the Pokemon he asks for must be the first one in your party. Every game has a different order in which you have to show him the requested pokemon.

Has anyone noticed that Celebi is one of the unobtainable pokemon, yet in the pictures on the homepage the trainer normally has one following him??

Serebii's mascot is Celebi, obviously that is a reason why it's featured to be following the player on the Main site.

Hy everybody.
So i play the Pokemon Heart Gold, i'm at Violet city and defeated the GYM Leader.
At the Gold or Silver i must get a calling after that and at the Pokemon Center i get an egg. But now i dont find the member. Unfortunately i play a japanese version.

What i doing now ?

He's in the Pokemart. The guy with glasses and a lab coat.

cartert4219

Ferocious Shuckle
I've tried them all in the front of my party for Bill's grandpa. He's making me feel stupid. Yammering Korean at me... lol Do you have any idea where I could find an ACURATE list for the order he asks for? I've tried what Serebi has and it didn't work.

Godric

Petrew Petrew
I've tried them all in the front of my party for Bill's grandpa. He's making me feel stupid. Yammering Korean at me... lol Do you have any idea where I could find an ACURATE list for the order he asks for? I've tried what Serebi has and it didn't work.

Yeah, go to this page, at the bottom.

Pokearth - Route 25

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
I'm trying something new with HeartGold that I have never done before. I plan on using any Potions or healing items of any kind DURING battles and challenging Gym Leaders only with the same amount of Pokemon they have. It's just a little challenge I'm putting on myself.

Being that I never played HeartGold before and I don't want to spoil anything for myself, can somebody please tell me how many Pokemon every Gym Leader has (Johto AND Kanto? DO NOT tell me what Pokemon they have, just tell me how many TOTAL Pokemon there are.

-Thanks

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Gym 1: 2
Gym 2: 3
Gym 3: 2
Gym 4: 4
Gym 5: 2
Gym 6: 3
Gym 7: 3
Gym 8: 4
Pewter Gym(Going in order of RBYGFrLg because you can challenge the first seven in any order): 5
Cerulean Gym: 4
Vermilion Gym: 5
Celadon Gym: 4
Fuchsia Gym: 4
Saffron Gym: 3
Seafoam Island Gym: 3
Viridian Gym: 6

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Gym 1: 2
Gym 2: 3
Gym 3: 2
Gym 4: 4
Gym 5: 2
Gym 6: 3
Gym 7: 3
Gym 8: 4
Pewter Gym(Going in order of RBYGFrLg because you can challenge the first seven in any order): 5
Cerulean Gym: 4
Vermilion Gym: 5
Celadon Gym: 4
Fuchsia Gym: 4
Saffron Gym: 3
Seafoam Island Gym: 3
Viridian Gym: 6

Thank you very much!

KyogreKing

I'm back
Egg nature question

I want to trade an egg that contains an Adamant Dragon Dance Larvitar to HG from Platinum, but I am concerned that the nature will change in the trade. Will the nature of the egg change when I trade?

Ultimate Glalie

I want to trade an egg that contains an Adamant Dragon Dance Larvitar to HG from Platinum, but I am concerned that the nature will change in the trade. Will the nature of the egg change when I trade?
No, it won't change. The IV's, nature, etc. of the Pokemon in the egg are set when you receive the egg from the Day-Care, and don't change after that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.