• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue-kun

Haha, no problem, I don't really remember the original GSC that well, and I was a bit lost on that part, but found my way through there.

Heart-Gold

Lone Trainer
Just been to the burnt tower in Ecruteak City and released Raikou Entei and Suicune then went to route 38 and the first pokemon I encounter is Entei

Vetinari

The Patrician
Just been to the burnt tower in Ecruteak City and released Raikou Entei and Suicune then went to route 38 and the first pokemon I encounter is Entei

Dogs are not so hard to meet in HGSS, have a similiar issue with Raikou.

Blue-kun, the Water Stone could be a prize from Pokethlon...
The fastest way to get it is to ask somebody to send you a WS from DPPt. ;)

Blue-kun

Well, sorry for the off-topic, but it happened to me, too. Except it wasn't the first, and it wasn't Entei. I killed a Raticate and the second wild Pokémon that showed up was Raikou. Tried the Fast Ball on him but he ended up running. A shame! ;492-s;

lineage19

hello everybody, i have a problem about rematch GYM leader. Why i can't see Clair in Dragon's Den in every Mornings? I have taken 16 Badges.

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
what are the answers for the extremespeed dratini? (in japanese) i have no idea what they would be since i didn't play crystal. thanks

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
hello everybody, i have a problem about rematch GYM leader. Why i can't see Clair in Dragon's Den in every Mornings? I have taken 16 Badges.

You need to have defeated Red to gain the phone numbers for the rematch's.

what are the answers for the extremespeed dratini? (in japanese) i have no idea what they would be since i didn't play crystal. thanks

They are the same to the original Crystal.

Enjoy

Zalman

Master of Puppets
Got my 8 badges, got my Master Ball... But Kotone is still stopping me when I try to Surf east from New Bark Town.

Why can't I go to Indigo? Did I forget something?

Blue-kun

Got my 8 badges, got my Master Ball... But Kotone is still stopping me when I try to Surf east from New Bark Town.

Why can't I go to Indigo? Did I forget something?

I'm not there yet, but from some other posts, I think you need to catch Lugia/Ho-Oh before you move on to Kanto.

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
I've never played G/S/C. This Jap Version I'm getting tomorrow is going to be pretty much a blind run since I will have no idea what anyone is saying, and I've never played the old version.

I plan on just talking to everyone I see, and hoping I just have to follow the Town Map, Lol.

You guys better help me out every step of the way, lol.

Blue-kun

I'm having the same problem as the guy above. And the guy blocks me from going to Lugia/Ho-oh =/

Again, I'm talking out of stuff I've read in the past, but the Kimono girls should be involved in the step of caputing Lugia/Ho-Oh, at least that's what I understood from former posts. But don't ask me how to get there, I just got ot Blackthorn City now, haha.

Ningamer

Nintendo Nerd
I'm not there yet, but from some other posts, I think you need to catch Lugia/Ho-Oh before you move on to Kanto.

I can't remember where I got the Silver Feather, but you need that to move past the guy in Whirl Islands. Once that's done, you need to go to Ecruteak, and go to the place where the Kimono girls are (where you get surf in the originals). You'll have to battle all 5 of them, then they will go to the Whirl Islands/Tin Tower and perform a ritual that makes Lugia/Ho-oh appear. Once you catch/defeat them, you'll be allowed to the Pokémon League.

For a Master Ball (and possibly to move on) you must see Professor Elm after getting the eighth badge.

I've never played G/S/C. This Jap Version I'm getting tomorrow is going to be pretty much a blind run since I will have no idea what anyone is saying, and I've never played the old version.

I plan on just talking to everyone I see, and hoping I just have to follow the Town Map, Lol.

You guys better help me out every step of the way, lol.
Isn't this a Help forum? Yup.
The Story's nearly the same as the originals, just find a Gameboy walkthrough and you'll be fine. Other than one or two parts where there's a few more things to do. :D

Now a Question:
Where does Steven go after you encounter him at the Pokémon fan Club in Vermillion?

Last edited:

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
@ ground tamer: thanks.
it should be the same setup for the japanese one, right?

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
I can't remember where I got the Silver Feather, but you need that to move past the guy in Whirl Islands. Once that's done, you need to go to Ecruteak, and go to the place where the Kimono girls are (where you get surf in the originals). You'll have to battle all 5 of them, then they will go to the Whirl Islands/Tin Tower and perform a ritual that makes Lugia/Ho-oh appear. Once you catch/defeat them, you'll be allowed to the Pokémon League.

For a Master Ball (and possibly to move on) you must see Professor Elm after getting the eighth badge.

Isn't this a Help forum? Yup.
The Story's nearly the same as the originals, just find a Gameboy walkthrough and you'll be fine. Other than one or two parts where there's a few more things to do. :D

Now a Question:
Where does Steven go after you encounter him at the Pokémon fan Club in Vermillion?

I believe that he goes to the Silph Co. building, however I am not 100 % positive about that.

@ ground tamer: thanks.
it should be the same setup for the japanese one, right?

From what I've seen, it should be of the same setup.

Heart12

Does somebody know how I can get a Marill? I have been walking for 2 hours in the Mt. Mortar and still didn't encounter a single one!

Starke16

Spread The Gospel
Hey i need help on Soul Sliver

I'm stuck on vermilion city for hours i cant get the gym badge i've been looking in thrash cans for hours but no luck i have got the first ray of electricty to go away but when i talk to another trashcan it comes back please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>;487-o;

Status
Not open for further replies.