• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Does the old potion trick to make your pokemon happy still work? (Like back in yellow you could use a potion on your healthy Pikachu and eventually he/she would love you enough to get the Bulbasaur)
Hasn't worked since Yellow!

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Level it up outside of the Pokewalker, then it will evolve. The level up from the Pokewalker won't evolve a guy or teach them a move if they were going to learn one via level up.

It can only evolve in-game, not via lvl-up from the Pokewalker to the DS.

They do not learn any moves so be cautious when placing a pokemon into the Pokewalker.

*facepalm*

Sorry, this is my fault. I should have been more clear. My brother leveled up to 21 in the DS and it still didn't evolve.

Anyways, so how can I fix it?

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
I wanted to know how to get a Unbreon with the move Pyschic
Needed really bad for my team

Use the psychic tm on him. He can learn it.

Okay, now I have a question, on the shiny leaves, avvording to the serebii website it creates a leaf crown for your pokemon after you talk to Lyra, what is that item for? Any specific purpose, or just as a proof of the leaf collection?

Esterk

Use the psychic tm on him. He can learn it.

Okay, now I have a question, on the shiny leaves, avvording to the serebii website it creates a leaf crown for your pokemon after you talk to Lyra, what is that item for? Any specific purpose, or just as a proof of the leaf collection?

No other purpose. But if you manage to get five shiny leaves, you get a star on your trainer card.

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
Yeah, I knew of that, but I guess its something to make your pokemon more special. K, thanks.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Is there still the Odd Egg that gets you magby/Elekid/Tyrogue/Cleffa/Igglybuff/Smoochum?

To what I posted before----How do I get the Pyschic TM or where do I find one?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Can someone please give me a electricizer? Thank you =]

This isn't the trade forum, nor should you treat it as one. Look around in the trade forums. There's a thread for trading items somewhere, look there.

Edit: Here it is.

temperBOT

Challengers welcome
Is there someone in Heart Gold/Soul Silver that gives a hint as to what your pokemon's IVs are like in Platinum and Emerald? Where do you find this guy/girl?

I'm having trouble finding Steven Stone. I've been in the fan club, and talked to everyone including their Pokemon, but yet he doesn't appear.

darryle94

how soon can you trade pokemon that arent in the regular pokedex to heart gold or soul silver? ex. heatran or something over from platinum to heart gold

how soon can you trade pokemon that arent in the regular pokedex to heart gold or soul silver? ex. heatran or something over from platinum to heart gold

As soon as you can start trading.

Poke'Dude

Poke'Expert
Hey, does anyone know how to multi-select pokemon in Bill's P.C?
like in Diamond Pearl and Platinum I could press Y and the hand turned orange and I could pick up more than one at a time.
If any of you know, that would be greatly appreciated thank you

Bank$

As soon as you can start trading.

lol that doesn't help much.

You can start trading as soon as you reach the first pokemon center. Make sure you have at least two pokemon.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I was just reading about the PokeWalker on the main site but everything confused me. How do you catch Pokemon on the PokeWalker, more specifically Smoochum on the Dark Cave?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I was just reading about the PokeWalker on the main site but everything confused me. How do you catch Pokemon on the PokeWalker, more specifically Smoochum on the Dark Cave?

Well you toss PokeBalls at Pokemon you encounter after a specific amount of steps, but it's difficult to explain in detail, but this page on the mechanics and this other page on which Pokemon are found where are helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.