• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Is the Odd Egg in the game at all? If not, is there a way to get Smoochum/Elekid/Magby in the game before the Johto E4? [I'm most concerned about Smoochum]

And what are the criteria for getting the Nat Dex? Does Oak just give it to you?

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
Nobody will answer my questions anywhere... so...
1. Is there item storage on the PC?
2. Are All Pokemon Shiny when they follow you? (If they are shiny of course. I know this has been answered before, but I forget.)

Kreis

Still Dirrty
2. Are All Pokemon Shiny when they follow you? (If they are shiny of course. I know this has been answered before, but I forget.)

1.) I don't have the game, but I'm pretty sure the endless bag idea is implemented in HG/SS, thus making the item storage useless.
2.) Yes, Serebii confirmed that all shiny Pokemon follow you.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Can't answer your first question but yes, if they're shiny they are in the overworld too.

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
1.) I don't have the game, but I'm pretty sure the endless bag idea is implemented in HG/SS, thus making the item storage useless.
2.) Yes, Serebii confirmed that all shiny Pokemon follow you.

1. Sigh. Am I the only one who liked item storage?
2. I was pretty sure that was the case, just wanted to be sure.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
So my question doesn't get lost in the midst of everything:

Is the Odd Egg in the game at all? If not, is there a way to get Smoochum/Elekid/Magby in the game before the Johto E4? [I'm most concerned about Smoochum]

And what are the criteria for getting the Nat Dex? Does Oak just give it to you?

MoonSkip Mew

Mew created Arceus
Just going to repeat my question in case it wasn't seen, is teddiusa in ss or hg

War Raichu

Thunder Master

Serebii mentions in his thread that there may be an egg obtained via a password (like the wallpaper in past games), so this could wind up being the Odd Egg should this be true. In the case of Smoochum, I read somewhere that you can find Jynx in the Ice Path

As for the National Dex, I've read that Oak gives it to you before you get on the SS Aqua. He'd have to after all, since you face Sinnoh Pokemon on the boat.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I need help
There's someone standing in front of Whitney's Gym
What to do so I can go inside the gym

You need to get the Radio Card.

NES

Flip me to the side!
Anyone knows how i can change my sprite for Wi-Fi? I suppose there is a guy that ask you things like in DPPt somewhere, i want to change my current sprite so if anyone figured out the answers to get certain trainer sprite it will be very appreciated!

Ledyba

I sleep with bugz.
I dont understand the Farfetch'd puzzle, can someone help me? Farfetch'd keeps walking in circles...

Turak

I dont understand the Farfetch'd puzzle, can someone help me? Farfetch'd keeps walking in circles...

you have to sneak up behind the farfetch'd. Then you can grab it and bring it back to it's owner. When you get near the pokemon on it's side, it will turn toward you. You just then have to get behind it.

NES

Flip me to the side!

Oh it may be confusing, but you have to catch Farfetch'd when it's facing in the opposite side, not when it's in front of you. Use the branches in the floor to distract him so they expose their back, turn off the running shoes, you have to walk so they don't turn to you.

Abus0ru

アブソル
I've heard that Larvitar and Murkrow are actually in Johto this time. So I was wondering if anybody knows if they moved the other Johto pokemon that were originally only found in Kanto? Specifically Houndour, as I plan to use him on my team when I get my game some time next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.