• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledyba

I sleep with bugz.
you have to sneak up behind the farfetch'd. Then you can grab it and bring it back to it's owner. When you get near the pokemon on it's side, it will turn toward you. You just then have to get behind it.

Thanks man!

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I dont understand the Farfetch'd puzzle, can someone help me? Farfetch'd keeps walking in circles...

This post explains it quite nicely.

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
Ooh, I want to see a Magikarp flopping behind you...I can just see it.

I just switched to magikarp but it's rather disappointing(compared to PMD sprite)
It really looks like dead fish with head up..sorry magikarp

I went there and he gave me a super potion.

That wasn't the scientific you were supposed to fight(the assistant is on the right side of the entrance). The person who gave you the super potion was the infamous "Fake delivery guy"

Anyone knows how i can change my sprite for Wi-Fi? I suppose there is a guy that ask you things like in DPPt somewhere, i want to change my current sprite so if anyone figured out the answers to get certain trainer sprite it will be very appreciated!

I don't recall answering questions to set my trainer sprite.. But I think I know where you can change you sprite(confirmation needed). Go into the Pokecenter of Violet City, go left up the stairs, there is a man with red shirt. If you talk to him he gives you 4 possible answer. I guess he is the one you are looking for.

BioRanger

Beginning Trainer
Do we know the colors and requirements of the HGSS Trainer Card? I know that you get a star for full pokedex, and one star makes the card blue, but I'd like to know other stars/colors. Screenshots would be nice too.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Do we know the colors and requirements of the HGSS Trainer Card? I know that you get a star for full pokedex, and one star makes the card blue, but I'd like to know other stars/colors. Screenshots would be nice too.

We do not know yet. Serebii will do that soon, he can't do everything at lightning speed.

EeveeSkitty

Pokemon.
I just switched to magikarp but it's rather disappointing(compared to PMD sprite)
It really looks like dead fish with head up..sorry magikarp

Aww, I love the flopping PMD sprite :(

On PMD2 I have a Magikarp that I use frequently for Beach Cave Missions.

smartie

You obtain some sort of key item in the house between Morty's gym and ercuteak's pokemon center. Does anyone know what this is? I don't recognise it.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Last edited:

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
Is there a vs seeker in this game? If yes, when do you get it?

smartie

No vs. Seeker in the game :( .

If I go into Morty's gym, some old guy pushes me out. What do I have to do to get in? :(

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Last edited:

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Someone stops me in the burnt tower too :eek: . But maybe I'm in the wrong tower.

If you're attempting to capture Ho-oh, you first need to beat Claire then beat the Kimono Sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.