• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
I'm not looking forward to this phone thing.. as I've never played G/S, and can't translate Japanese..

It's going to be a huge issue I can see. Ugh.

CoolPikachu!

通過地点のMUSICA
Where do I go after fighting Misty and the grunt on Route 24? I also can;t seem to find the Eletronic Part for the Power Plant

fast_evo8

Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss
Can Chinchou be caught in Soul Silver? And if so where is it?

raikozu

Stuck

After beating the Gym Leader,I can't get past Route 32.
Yes I know I'm supposed to get the Togepi in the Pokemart(Yes the Phone rang),but somehow I accidentally refused it or something like that and now the guy's gone and I can't get Togepi...(I tried talking to Elm and it seems useless)
So now I can't get through The Guy that's been blocking Route 32,what should I do?

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
After beating the Gym Leader,I can't get past Route 32.
Yes I know I'm supposed to get the Togepi in the Pokemart(Yes the Phone rang),but somehow I accidentally refused it or something like that and now the guy's gone and I can't get Togepi...(I tried talking to Elm and it seems useless)
So now I can't get through The Guy that's been blocking Route 32,what should I do?

You talked to the wrong guy. Go back to the PokeMart, and talk to the scientist looking guy. He will give you Togepi.

pikachu15eevee

Pokemon Professor
I've read 10 pages. This may have been asked already, but I don't care; Since I don't read/speak japanese, would anyone mind enlightening me as to where I'm supposed o go after catching that one pokemon at the Lake of Rage? *has no idea how to use the spoiler tab*
Edit: Nevermind, found it, thanks to anyone who would have helped.

Last edited:
If I am using the pokewalker, find something, but am unable to react for some reason, will it wait? I don't want to be walking into class and enter a pokemon battle with some rare pokemon I desperately want to catch. Also, how does it tell you these things; vibrating, ringing, making you look repetedly at the screen? Finally, does it constantly use up more power as you use it, or does it act on its own until you press a button or something?
P.S.: How many times will I have to delete and repost this question before I get an answer?!?!?

MoonSkip Mew

Mew created Arceus
I have another question.
Anyone remember at which point of the game the first time they see an Elekid/Electabuzz?I'm not asking which place it appears in wild.I just need to know when we battle a trainer with Elekid/Electabuzz so it will be available to pokédex(and GTS,of course).And is the odd egg from the daycare couple still there?

I don't know about trainers but I know you can catch an elekid on the pokewalker in the residential area (unlocked after achieving 500 watts) it is rare

Status
Not open for further replies.