• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official HG/SS Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Does somebody know how I can get a Marill? I have been walking for 2 hours in the Mt. Mortar and still didn't encounter a single one!

They're swarm Pokemon, so they'll be very rare most of the time. The Radio announces when Pokemon swarming.

Barbie

leaf stones: where can I get one before becoming the johto champion? want victrybell o.o

Ive heard that a girl near goldenrod calls you... but its japanese so Im not sure... ;^_^

barbie

Blue-kun

Uh, this might sound pretty dumb, but can anyone give me a rough explanation of where to find Lugia? It's been forever since I've played GSC and I /think/ he's one of those Whirl Islands, but I just can't seem to find the /right/ one.

TIA.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Does anyone know how early (like which route(s)) you can catch Misdreavus? ;200;

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Im very sorry for double posting, its an accident...
But while Im here, does anyone know how early Murkrows are available to be caught as well?

Last edited:

Ultimate Glalie

FireEmblemAddict said:
Does anyone know how early (like which route(s)) you can catch Misdreavus?

FireEmblemAddict said:
Im very sorry for double posting, its an accident...
But while Im here, does anyone know how early Murkrows are available to be caught as well?
I think the first place they can be found is in the Safari Zone.

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
Colud someone tell me what those tickets are, that you exchange for Pokethlon Points??

MoonSkip Mew

Mew created Arceus
I really need to know to restart the Pokewalker... I'm unable to sync to it. =/
anyone have any ideas?

Have you tried removing the battery then puttling it back in? Or maybe there are picture instruction in the booklet that came with it

Loony

The what?
Uh, this might sound pretty dumb, but can anyone give me a rough explanation of where to find Lugia? It's been forever since I've played GSC and I /think/ he's one of those Whirl Islands, but I just can't seem to find the /right/ one.

TIA.

Top-rightmost entrance, the one where you go past the whirlpool and then have to surf round the island to get to the actual entrance. Once in there there's two paths, go down the top one.

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
leaf stones: where can I get one before becoming the johto champion? want victrybell o.o

Ive heard that a girl near goldenrod calls you... but its japanese so Im not sure... ;^_^

barbie

Yes you are correct. The girl who has the two Hoppip and one Bulbasaur will eventually call you and give you a Leaf Stone.

Where is Mr. Pokemon located ?

On the route above Cherrygrove City. At the beginning of the game, just try to advance as far as you can and you'll eventually reach it.

Stelman257

So does ANYONE know what you need to do to get Greens number off Daisy? Seriously I am totally lost.
I've talked to her many times at different times and days and STILL nothing, with a max Happiness Pokemon as well.

Magician_Ruwla

Does anyone know how long it takes for the boy, that gives you Fire Stone, calls you?
It's already been 4 days, still no call.. And I keep checking every day..
I really need to evolve Growlithe.

I could buy a Fire Stone at the Pokethlon, but I'm saving the points for Friday, then I can buy the Metal Coat xD

Ok I'm pretty sure this has been answered before but I tried searchin gthere's just so much stuff everywhere...

Ok my question is in the Safari Zone, how exactly do you get the customization unlocked. When I first went in there the old guy in the lobby talked to me, then I talked to him again after that just to be sure. Then I went in there and caught a Geodude and put it at the front of my party and talked to him, nothing happened... Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Again sorry if this has been answered already.

megaman12

Not Happy
Ok I'm pretty sure this has been answered before but I tried searchin gthere's just so much stuff everywhere...

Ok my question is in the Safari Zone, how exactly do you get the customization unlocked. When I first went in there the old guy in the lobby talked to me, then I talked to him again after that just to be sure. Then I went in there and caught a Geodude and put it at the front of my party and talked to him, nothing happened... Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Again sorry if this has been answered already.

You have to wait until he calls you to give him geodude.

Starke16

Spread The Gospel
anyone can help me with trashcans (in the verillmon gym) to talk to in the verillmon gym bage please i need the help
i get the first ray to go down but stuck on the second one i beat all the traniers in their i'll trade pokemon for someones help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.